SASS Wire Forum

NRA DOWN 1 MILLION

Lawdog Dago Dom

Regardless of whether they are corrupt or not OR whether membership is down or up, NRA is STILL the most recognizable proponent of Second Amendment rights and protections!  

I am a life member and WILL BE so long as they continue to oppose and attack the people and organizations that would deny law abiding citizens their Constitutional right to bear arms in the defense of their lives and the lives of families and their property and in the defense of our nation and our liberty!

11 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

The top dog needs to go!

Been a NRA lifer since 1967.

I don’t disagree!!  The same can be said for our nation today, but I ain’t quitting that either!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a  B

I have been a Benefactor since 1958. We members of the NRA overturned bad officers once before at the annual meeting. It is long past time to do that again.

I have enjoyed PPC, bullseye, BPCR and still compete in CAS and CFD. However, most enjoy the NRA's steadfast support of the Second Amendment.

Let's clean up our house!

I'm a life member as well and I still send some money when I can. I agree though that LaPierre needs to go, I've heard countless people not renewing because of him. C'mon NRA wake up, we need you out here!!

I have been on a few years at a time plan due to my local range requirements to be an nra member for insurance.   Not that I am no longer a member on that range I will let my nra lapse and spend those $$ with groups that are more active in lawsuits.   Wayne has been bad for the nra and should go.  

I've said it before and will again.

My frustration comes with them using my donations, just to send me more requests for donations.:angry:

On 2/10/2023 at 10:24 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Regardless of whether they are corrupt or not OR whether membership is down or up, NRA is STILL the most recognizable proponent of Second Amendment rights and protections!  

I am a life member and WILL BE so long as they continue to oppose and attack the people and organizations that would deny law abiding citizens their Constitutional right to bear arms in the defense of their lives and the lives of families and their property and in the defense of our nation and our liberty!

AEN.

AMEN.

Archived