SASS Wire Forum

To those who hate Canadian bacon pineapple pizza

sassnetguy50

6 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My friend tried it and said it wasn’t bad. 

I was going to tease my daughter and tell her cauliflower has the one of the highest levels of carcinogens you can find in any vegetable, but decided not to be “a dork” about it. She calls me a dork whenever I mess with her. :lol:

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

One of the weird pizzas I have personally encountered in the past year?

F7983773-FDEF-47C8-8B7B-72D6AD367280.thumb.webp.a52aa0efe6b0ba288f3c3eef0152c969.webp

My daughter, who loves the latest trends in cooking, was raving about this pizza. She bought it just because she hadn’t tried it. 
So, not only does one encounter weird pizza toppings, I guess now one can encounter weird pizza bottomings…:rolleyes:

Heck, I'd eat that. Pepperoni, Italian Sausage and mozzarella cheese...what's not to like? That's three of the major food groups. Even over a cauliflower base, it's got to be better than some chain pizza places. Last time I ordered from Dominos (it was about 10 years ago), the box it came in would have been better than the so called pizza.

Waffles, syrup, chicken and pineapple have their place...just ain't on pizza.

Cauliflower, by itself, is pretty good if done right. Trust me when I say...you'll get carbs out of the way I make it.

Cauliflower gives me GAS!!

Just now, Subdeacon Joe said:

97 octane?

Low grade methane!!

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Battered and deep fried?

Actually, slow steamed with real butter, salt, pepper and a few other spices. I like it a lot, my gal...not so much.

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

One of the weird pizzas I have personally encountered in the past year?

F7983773-FDEF-47C8-8B7B-72D6AD367280.thumb.webp.a52aa0efe6b0ba288f3c3eef0152c969.webp

My daughter, who loves the latest trends in cooking, was raving about this pizza. She bought it just because she hadn’t tried it. 
So, not only does one encounter weird pizza toppings, I guess now one can encounter weird pizza bottomings…:rolleyes:

....... first question : of what affliction/disease is the pepperoni not cured ?  :huh:

........ second question : ........... what, no pineapple ????   :o:o:o

One of the bigger contemporary scams is 'uncured' bacon and other, mostly pork, products. Because they are cured with nitrites from a 'natural source', celery, they can label it as uncured. But it's cured with-- nitrites, and sea salt, not that nasty land salt, that used to be sea salt a few hundred million years ago.

Archived