SASS Wire Forum

Widder's monkey

Widder went to the bar a while back with his monkey. While Widder sat down and had a Dr. Pepper, his monkey ran all over the place eating stuff. He jumped on the bar and ate some peanuts and some sunflower seeds and then jumped up on a pool table and swallowed the cue ball whole. The bartender started hollering and said, did you see what that monkey of yourn just did?! Widder said, naw, what'd he do? The bartender told him he jumped on the bar and ate stuff and then jumped on the pool table and ate the cue ball whole. Widder said, yeah, that don't surprise me none. That monkey eats everything. Don't worry I'll pay for the cue ball and the other stuff.

A couple weeks later Widder went back to the bar with his monkey. First thing, that monkey jumped up on the bar and stuck a cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it. The bartender got mad again and said, did you see what that monkey did this time?! Widder said, naw, what'd he do? Bartender told him he stuck a cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it. Widder said, yeah that don't surprise me none. He still eats everything in sight but since he ate that cue ball he measures everything first!

The monkey was named 'Roscoe' and he actually belonged to the Geisha twins,  Ashia and Kadisha.

They acquired Roscoe while working in Hollywood as movie animal trainers.   The problem with Roscoe

is that he was diagnosed with Bi-Polar and could never figure out which end was intake and which was expel.

..........Widder

What I wanna know is, are you two reprobates comin’ ta Black Gold this year!!

I ain’t seen hide nor hair of either of ya’s in a coon’s age ‘n’ yer both due fer a good ol’ fashioned throw down!!

SO!!  What about it??

3 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

What I wanna know is, are you two reprobates comin’ ta Black Gold this year!!

I ain’t seen hide nor hair of either of ya’s in a coon’s age ‘n’ yer both due fer a good ol’ fashioned throw down!!

SO!!  What about it??

I tried to get Widder to agree to go up there with me again this year but he said he has an appointment to get his hair permed. 

I didn't even know they permed nose hair!

In that case, you come and bring the monkey with ya’!

Ain’t seen Widder up there in so long, we can tell everyone that the monkey is Widder and most folks won’t remember what he looks like, so they’ll never know the difference!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

In that case, you come and bring the monkey with ya’!

Ain’t seen Widder up there in so long, we can tell everyone that the monkey is Widder and most folks won’t remember what he looks like, so they’ll never know the difference!! :lol:

The way to tell a Monkey from a Widder:

A Monkey (Roscoe) shoots a SxS.

A Widder shoots the '97.

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

The way to tell a Monkey from a Widder:

A Monkey (Roscoe) shoots a SxS.

A Widder shoots the '97.

..........Widder

Figured you’da teached ‘im how ta load over the top by now!!

How ‘bout it Pard??  Ya’ gonna’ come see me??  I got’s a case of Dr. Pepper ta’ put on ice fer ya’s!!

Widder in Paris!

Archived