SASS Wire Forum

Makes Me Hungry

Subdeacon Joe

I had a French Toast slam at Denny’s this morning while waiting on new tires. No sandwiches for me today. Or dinner. :wacko:

17 minutes ago, Bart Slade said:

Had a #13 at Cafe con Leche in Seattle for lunch today.    It was good - but the #13 at Versailles in Miami may be the best made sandwich in the entire world.

I love Cubano Sammiches. I must say the best I have had so far was in my own kitchen. DiSimone’s in Huntington Beach, CA makes a very good one. 

17 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I love Cubano Sammiches. I must say the best I have had so far was in my own kitchen. DiSimone’s in Huntington Beach, CA makes a very good one. 

If you are ever in Billings, MT,  stop at the Last Chance Pub and Cider Mill.  Best Cuban I've ever had, including several in Little Havana on business trips to Florida.  BTW, had all but 2 from the chart.

If I go to a restaurant I've never been to for lunch and nothing really looks great I'll often get the club sandwich. It seems like a lot of places put a little extra effort into making them.

Meatball sandwiches seem to be either really good or just terrible. Nothing in between.

Archived