SASS Wire Forum

AR-15 hand grip like bump stock

Irish Pat

Shoots faster than I can handle as it is.

Try holding the AR at your side, and put your trigger finger on the trigger, then loop it through your belt loop. With your off hand push forward on the forearm and maintain pressure forward. It will empty the mag in a flash.

sounds like you have too much ammo, let me know if you need help disposing of it all :D

I have a Palmetto AK-V 9mm, which has a really light trigger. It's very easy to bump-fire right off the shoulder just by pushing forward on the forearm while lightly pulling back with a stiff trigger finger. I tried it once out in the woods and to my surprise emptied a 35-round mag in just a couple of seconds. I immediately looked around half expecting the SWAT teams to show up. Here not only are machine guns banned but so are bump stocks and binary triggers. If they knew what I did they'd probably ban my fingers as well. :unsure:

Interesting. Would be fun if ammo was cheap.

1 hour ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

You can also get and swap in the Binary Trigger group , shoots when pulled then one on release of trigger . 

Depends.

Binary triggers are currently banned in California, D.C., Iowa, North Dakota, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Florida, and Connecticut. In Delaware, BFSIII triggers can be sold only for pistol and non-rifled firearms. 

Archived