SASS Wire Forum

Electronic monitoring

Lawdog Dago Dom

This is where the stupidity is palpable. 90 charged with murder at home on ankle monitors, and 40 charged with attempted murder.

But we want record keeping requirements for ammo purchases, and fingerprinting gun owners.

Illinois. I miss the clowns but I don't miss the circus.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/sheriff-dart-criticizes-judges-for-putting-violent-offenders-on-electronic-monitoring/

Just now, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I had my dog "fixed".:P

I think you are not far off from what I think would  help... ;)

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

There are some places in this country that need fixing...lots and lots of "fixing".

You must be talking about the land of the politician.

4 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

This isn't funny. In leftist-progressive areas they are becoming more and more lenient with violent criminals while trying harder and harder to take guns and ammo away from the rest of us. It's almost like something straight out of Alice in Wonderland.

Actually it makes perfect Marxist sense.  Deliberately let criminals go free to create conditions of unsafe anarchy.  Then answer the call for public safety by taking away guns.  Then establish absolute police state control with no consequential opposition.  Ship those who dare to disagree to internment "rehabilitation" facilities.  Sound familiar?

3 hours ago, Slapshot said:

You must be talking about the land of the politician.

Several, but one in particular does stand out. 

and that bastage Otto Communista! That sonofa…

29 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

HEY!

Watch who you're calling clowns!

2215535.gif

F1A63B53-8350-47D8-A047-757F17BB37C3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Several, but one in particular does stand out. 

and that bastage Otto Communista! That sonofa…

Oh by land of politician I meant ALL POLITICIANS. There isn't a single one in either party in office that is worth a plug nickle (to be nice). More than likely bicker and quarrel by day and party together at night. Hell as far as that goes there isn't one branch that is worth a dingle. Certainly most all qualify as domestic terrorists to the Constitution. 

Archived