SASS Wire Forum

Icons?

Abilene Slim SASS 81783

If you put your cursor on the icon a pop-up will tell you what it is.  The moderators are now ID'd.  I thought SASS decided that was a no-no.  I don't see an icon for humble peasant.

Vaccination status? :blink:

Did you ever understand what that reputation thing was about? I never did. I noticed that several people had a higher reputation than I did, but I never found anything explaining what the reputation was.

I remember back around Y2K we got an update. And now we could friend people. And for a while, everyone was going crazy friending every Tom Dick and Harry. I friended two or three, but I never did find out what it did.

Sierra Jack Cassidy was a friend. Flint Westwood was a friend. Black Harris was a friend.

Wait a minute. I just realized. None of those three are still here!

Ooooohh nooooo. Being friended by me was the kiss of death. Being my friend made you leave the wire.

Or maybe that was just a coinkydink.

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Did you ever understand what that reputation thing was about? I never did. I noticed that several people had a higher reputation than I did, but I never found anything explaining what the reputation was.

It was a summation of 'reaction's that other users had given you, its still in your profile (as you can see below) but its now no longer under your post count  -

32321421.JPG

Archived