SASS Wire Forum

Hahahaha....Eve got even!!!!

Singin' Sue 71615

In the article you linked to there is another link explaining feminine hygiene products to men.

And that is exactly what the second article says - if it says organic, it is talking about the cotton it is made of.

If you ever see some inorganic pads, please take a picture of them and post it so that we can see what they are like.

I predict that they will not be very absorbent nor comfortable to use.

Duffield

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so beautiful?

God: So you would like her.

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve smell so good?

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so alluring?

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so dumb?

God: So she would like you!

1 minute ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so beautiful?

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve smell so good?

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so alluring?

Adam: Lord, why did you make Eve so dumb?

God: So she would like you!

Oh my WORD!!!!:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

If you ever see some inorganic pads, please take a picture of them and post it so that we can see what they are like.

I predict that they will not be very absorbent nor comfortable to use.

Duffield

Organic plants are not raised with chemical fertilizer or pesticides. If you go down to Walmart and you buy you a 100% cotton fruit of the loom t-shirt, it will be cotton, and it will be soft, but it will not be organic. Not at $4.95.

In the same manner, non-organic sanitary items will be made from cotton plants that had a good relationship with Monsanto.

19 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Hubby started laughing the other day.

We passed the fem hygene isle on our way to pet food...when a box caught his eye.

Organic Tampons!!!

I wonder if that also means that the tubes are organically grown and produced paper and not plastic.

I remember in 1962 I was 9 years old my sister sent me to the corner store and said just say my sister needs the blue box. She came back with a box wrapped in news paper. All the boxes were wrapped in news paper. It’s wasn’t until I got home I found out it was Kotex. So much modesty back then

I recall a story where this 12, 13-year-old boy went to the drugstore and told the druggist he wanted a box of Tampax for his little brother.

The druggist asked him if he was sure, and he said he was. The drug is DRUGGIST then asked him what his little brother needed with Tampax.

"Well, according to the ad, if you use Tampax you can swim and ride a bicycle and play baseball, and he can't do any of them, so we figured to get him this so he'd learn."

1 hour ago, Chicago kidd said:

I remember in 1962 I was 9 years old my sister sent me to the corner store and said just say my sister needs the blue box. She came back with a box wrapped in news paper. All the boxes were wrapped in news paper. It’s wasn’t until I got home I found out it was Kotex. So much modesty back then

Remember when underwear was sold on the back pages of the JC Penny catalogs? Never on a model.

Archived