SASS Wire Forum

EOT Target Distances

Raton Rick

Big enough, and close enough, that they are still miss-able.  Ask me how I know! :rolleyes:

Go to YouTube and do a search for EOT 2016, there are a whole lot of videos from that match.  Target Distances will likely be similar.

This is one "Really Quick" example.

48 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Big enough, and close enough, that they are still miss-able.  Ask me how I know! :rolleyes:

Go to YouTube and do a search for EOT 2016, there are a whole lot of videos from that match.  Target Distances will likely be similar.

This is one "Really Quick" example.

I suggest if you want an idea of what they will probably be like,  search YouTube for EOT 2019, they were nothing like the previous 5 years.

Randy

Duce has said EOT will be a shooter's match. They are also bringing some of the targets from the ranch. In the past it has been a nice mix of close and not so close. With that and the stages is what makes it one of the funest matches to shoot

13 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I suggest if you want an idea of what they will probably be like,  search YouTube for EOT 2019, they were nothing like the previous 5 years.

Randy

Thanks, I only knew of the 2016 videos.

No matter where they place them I am sure it will be fun.  I also know one thing for certain, I won't be the World Champion any place but in my own mind. :P

1 hour ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Thanks, I only knew of the 2016 videos.

No matter where they place them I am sure it will be fun.  I also know one thing for certain, I won't be the World Champion any place but in my own mind. :P

Some of us slower shooters are coming just for the fun and experience.

Remember, if it wasn't for us slower shooters, there would not be enough shooters to support the sport.

2 minutes ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

Some of us slower shooters are coming just for the fun and experience.

Remember, if it wasn't for us slower shooters, there would not be enough shooters to support the sport.

Having firmly established myself as a Top Competitor (That's the Top of the Bottom Third :rolleyes:), I am working hard to move myself up to the Bottom of the Middle Third!  B):lol:

6 hours ago, Raton Rick said:

I am really hoping for targets that are at a farther and challenging distance.

Shoot the warm up matches and you will be ready for the target placements used in this match.  At a world championship one should be ready to shoot small plates at a distant rack, close and easy targets, stand and deliver stages, downrange movement, rifle reloads and pop-up targets.  Expect sweeps you've never encountered.   Be good at everything and make no mistakes.  The competition is stiff.  If you don't make the top ten in your category go home happy you actually got to shoot the World Championship.

Archived