SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1657226795000.thumb.jpg.b4e9351d8953027d7685e1eca48eb4f8.jpg

Kind of did the same to Amazon recently. Order got lost. Amazon asked that I order a replacement. Online system required that I take the QRcode to UPS to get the credit upon the return of the missing item.

So, I printed a screenshot of the order, wrote that I did not receive it, put it in an envelope and went to UPS.

One clerk insisted that I give her the box to return. I told her I did not receive it. The other clerk told the first clerk to put my envelope in a UPS envelope and they would ship it.:rolleyes:

I had a similar problem with Amazon. The merchandise arrived. It just did not work. I wanted a return ticket to send it back. They wanted a picture showing what the problem was.

How do you take a picture showing something not working?

Two brothers are separated at birth, one going to live in the big city and the other on a farm in the country. Eventually, the two learn of each other and there's a happy reunion on the country brother's farm. Having never been to a farm before, the city brother asks for a tour. The farmer shows him the cows, the barn, horses, and the corn fields before coming to the pig sty, where he proudly introduces his prized possession: a three-legged sow.

"That sow is finest animal to ever live," proclaimed the farmer, "She saved my three children from the barn when it was burning down."

"When I fell from the tree over yonder, she ran all the way to town and fetched the doctor," he continued.

"And, when my wife went into labor in the middle of the night, she delivered my youngest son!"

Amazed, the city brother remarked, "that's quite a pig. But, what happened to her that she only has three legs?"

"Well, hell," said the farmer, "be a damn shame, eat a pig like that all at once."

Yesterday I was looking for a Beavis and Butthead cartoon, where they were just snickering their "heh heh, heh, heh heh". Couldn't find one, but I did find one where this third guy is asking the two of them, "what's the name of the street you live on?", and one of them replies, "we don't live on a street. We live in a house".

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Yesterday I was looking for a Beavis and Butthead cartoon, where they were just snickering their "heh heh, heh, heh heh". Couldn't find one, but I did find one where this third guy is asking the two of them, "what's the name of the street you live on?", and one of them replies, "we don't live on a street. We live in a house".

beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

Or if you don't want the gif, just the image, then...

Snip-it_1657371329865.jpg.0238b07b8595457344df41c2cded32ec.jpg

Archived