SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wilbur Rexroat

Hats off to Dillon .

After 10 Years of use my RF100  primer tube filler would not start. After a call to Dillon they sent out a upgrade kit and 3 days later I am up and running. AMAZING!!Thank you Dillon Precision again..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Aren't they Great....Hi Wilbur and Rose...Faygo

Yep, the bolt that holds the shellplate on my SDB broke and they sent one out right away. I was on hold for over an hour but once I got connected problem solved.

kR

Hi Wilber! Tell Rose we say hi!

My primer filler grew up and went on strike. Dillon can't help with that one.

• Haha 1

They just sent me some new primer pick up tubes at no charge. 48 minute wait as the techs are working from home.

I guess everybody is reloading ammo while they have LOTS of time on their hands.   I haven't broken anything in a while but it's comforting knowing that Dillon is there when I do.

• Like 1

I needed to order stuff from them and they were fantastic. Not everyone loves their equipment but those of us who do find their service reps to be outstanding. As a business man I would have loved to have their reputation.

Dillon is a great company that stands behind it's product. Dillon is kind of like Jacob McCandles, "Your fault, My fault, Nobody's fault, I'm going to fix or repair your Dillon loader or equipment". I've had things break on my 550B, they've always shipped me the part(s) to fix it. Once they overnighted a part that I broke, due to being a dumbass, because I had a big match I was attending in a few days and had procrastinated in making ammo.

If all American companies were like Dillon, people wouldn't buy Chinese BS because paying a little extra would be worth it.

• Like 1

I’ve had really good service from Dillon as well over the years.  Last week I broke my 44-40 shell plate for my 550 trying to pull out a stuck case.  After a long wait I talks with Tim who told me to trash the old shell plate and sent me a new one. 

Great service, great people, great company, great products.

Geez. Get a room!^_^

• Haha 1