SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Utah Bob #35998

Give me some funny memes

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'I take good care of my human- poor thing can't hunt for herself. And it's a treat for me seeing how exited she gets, shrieking and dancing on the tables...'

Image result for thor meme resisthor

Image may contain: plant and outdoor, possible text that says 'THE FIRST 5 DAYS AFTER THE W EEKEND ARE THE HARDEST'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I need everyone to wish me luck. I have a meeting at the bank later and if all goes well, I will be out of debt. I'm so excited I can barely put on my ski mask.'

Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle and outdoor, possible text that says 'THE IDEA IS TO DIE YOUNG AS LATE AS POSSIBLE'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'When I was your age, I had to walk 10 feet Oldtimers through shag carpet to change the TV channel.'

Image may contain: outdoor, possible text that says 'Apparently there's a third option between burial and cremation. eme'

hsghsggsgs.jpeg

Zombie Peanuts

peanuts.jpg.1ed2c701875a3cace2e7d54a80671545.jpg

I spent some quality time with a few Royal Marines well under 21. I'd like to put them in a closed room with a bottle of Demarara rum and a few liberal governors, attorneys general and other flakes.   ;)

6 hours ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

I spent some quality time with a few Royal Marines well under 21. I'd like to put them in a closed room with a bottle of Demarara rum and a few liberal governors, attorneys general and other flakes.   ;)

How about adding a couple of Gurkas for a little spice?

6 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Holy cow, I have never seen a snake being eaten by a frog before. Usually it's the other way around. :blink:

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Holy cow, I have never seen a snake being eaten by a frog before. Usually it's the other way around. :blink:

What, a kid being eaten by a snake while a frog watches?

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and hat, possible text that says 'THE TRICK TO BEING SMART IS KNOWING WHEN TO PLAY DUMB'

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.