SASS Wire Forum

Free alias

OK, here is a call for help.

I just recruited a new shooter - he shot two matches and is fully hooked.  He needs to register but can't pick a name.  Here is a problem - he is a relatively fresh-of-the-boat immigrant from Belarus. Came here in his early 40s, been here for about 10-12 years.  his English is very decent, as long as he stays within day-to-day or related to his work topics.  He is not familiar with Cowboy/Western or really much of American pop culture. he is an avid shooter and firearm collector but more of the generic type.

so, let's see what you can come up with - his name is Alex, he is from Belarus, not from Russia.  He works in paintless dent repair industry, he likes shooting and racing go-carts...

GO!

I suggested "Al Dente" but he did not like it :)

1 hour ago, Last Call Saul said:

I just recruited a new shooter - he shot two matches and is fully hooked.  He needs to register but can't pick a name.  Here is a problem - he is a relatively fresh-of-the-boat immigrant from Belarus. Came here in his early 40s, been here for about 10-12 years.  his English is very decent, as long as he stays within day-to-day or related to his work topics.  He is not familiar with Cowboy/Western or really much of American pop culture. he is an avid shooter and firearm collector but more of the generic type.

so, let's see what you can come up with - his name is Alex, he is from Belarus, not from Russia.  He works in paintless dent repair industry, he likes shooting and racing go-carts...

GO!

Belarus Boomer?

Got a lot of "Little" something or other on members list here on the Wire. But I don't see.

Little Dickins.  

Mom would give the title "Little Dickins" to every rambunctious kid at one time or other. I don't recall anyone else saying that. 

From another thread here "Constable Card"

Bluff Riddle

Bat Lash

Rusty Wheel 

Russ Bell 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 11:40 PM, Last Call Saul said:

GO!

I got it. Easy. Get him to use is actual name or a combination of middle and first names until he decides that he wants to use a different alias. Easy peezy 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 10:40 PM, Last Call Saul said:

GO!

Baron Belarus?

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 8:40 PM, Last Call Saul said:

GO!

Bill Aruss

Bella Russ

Bella Russell

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 10:40 PM, Last Call Saul said:

GO!

So how about something from his homeland!!

Neris River Kid?

Bug River Kid?

Myastro Lake Kid?

Chuckle Head

Anita Hero

[cue Bonnie Tyler song]

Al Vinn

Juan Ton