SASS Wire Forum

First T-Ball game

Sixgun Seamus

Here at my oldest grandson's first ball game. He will be 5 next month. I'll have to make sure I save these pictures for Cooperstown. The big guy behind him who needs a haircut is my oldest son

IMG_20190604_181019086.jpg

My kids both played little league and it’s sad to say I have no pics of them playing. My Ex has pictures of them in their uniforms though! 

Seamus keep these pictures !!!:)

They grow up fast, Amigo enjoy and cherish every moment. My best moments that I remember with my oldest grandson are his Little League games and teaching him how to and then getting my head handed to me playing cribbage. 

Pictures are priceless. Well done on starting the family baseball album!

My son, about age 9, 1983.  The first game he pitched.  Getting Nolan Ryan’s autograph in spring training in Florida in 1986, assisted by his sister.

F1F892E0-A0D2-4BDE-A1EE-E50F8C0A7E8A.thumb.jpeg.8554230792169af4ee3a1846e3aa60c6.jpeg

C7AA6F8A-23C7-4ABB-9E3B-0DB027A2F1B5.thumb.jpeg.a45ab9cb7c44a6bc325e26e0fcc43020.jpeg

5 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Here at my oldest grandson's first ball game. He will be 5 next month. I'll have to make sure I save these pictures for Cooperstown. The big guy behind him who needs a haircut is my oldest son

IMG_20190604_181019086.jpg

Don't see any problem with the hair...Looks good to me...Is yours getting a little thin???

Texas Lizard

5 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Don't see any problem with the hair...Looks good to me...Is yours getting a little thin???

Texas Lizard

I still have a full head of grey hair. My son is growing his hair long right now so he can donate it. 

7 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Pictures are priceless. Well done on starting the family baseball album!

Both of my sons played in Little League. They both went on to play in high school and adult leagues. They both coached high school baseball and my younger son is Sports/Gymnastics director at local YMCA. He is in charge of league my grandson is playing in. I on the other hand played no baseball growing up but played with them when they were growing up. I have tons of pictures of them at all levels.

Archived