SASS Wire Forum

FS NIB USFA Premier SAA's Consecutive set 44/44-40 SALE PENDING

These were purchased from original owner, unturned kept just as they came from the factory!!

Owner was smart enough to realize their value.!! These are the top of the line SAA from the

premier maker of SAA's.Not to be confused with ear;lier models which were built out of

Italian parts ( cast, soft steel), these were from a later run all 100% US made , all forged parts,

case coloring by Turnbull!!  5.5" bbls with beautiful case colors, in both 44 special and 44-40

calibers ( dual cylinders).  New cylinders when you can find them are over $500 apiece.

Come in original boxes, with sleeves, gun sock and all paperwork.

I'm asking much less than I am in them....  $$4500 ........   $4250    I'd rather lose money to a fellow

SASS member

only trades would be for USFA's or Colts in 45LC 4.75" bbls or 5.5

or 38 special 4.75" only.

USFALFT.jpg

USFART.jpg

USFACYL.jpg

Free bump on a

Beautiful set of 44's :o

1 hour ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

Nice! My problem is I wouldn’t be smart enough not to shoot them!!!

It ain't fine art - shoot 'em!

Like buying a new F350 King Ranch and letting it sit in the garage. ;)

A couple or more years back, I was looking hard for a pair of .44 spl Colts or USFA's. I worked out a deal on a pair of Colts with a pard up in Big Arm, a little community north of Polson on Flathead Lake, who went by Big Arm Hannigan. He backed out of the deal and said he was selling them to his boss instead. :angry: A few months later, I saw them on here again, separately, and both were already sold. :( He's since passed on, and I found a different pair. :mellow:

Being convertibles, and unfired, these are well worth the price, whoever buys them.

Archived