Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

How many times does your club shoot a month?


Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L

Recommended Posts

One club here(Cajon Cowboys)at least twice a month(2nd & 4th Sat).

If there's a 5th Saturday in the month, they will usually shoot it, making 3 times in a month.

Most other clubs are once a month in my area.

OLG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wartrace Regulators shoot Cowboy the 1st Saturday, Cowboy and Wild Bunch the 3rd Saturday, Long Range 4th Sunday Afternoon. Members practice anytime they want, they have the gate combination and steel is always set.  There is also a General Purpose Range out to 25 yards for Paper Targets and whatever you want to shoot.

 

We are blessed to have such a great setup.

 

Randy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Up the Creek Gang in Lake Charles, LA shoots twice a month, 2nd and 4th Saturday.  Orange County Regulators, 45 miles away in Orange, TX, shoots twice a month, 1st and 3rd Saturday.  Makes it possible to shoot matches 4X/month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Wartrace Regulators shoot Cowboy the 1st Saturday, Cowboy and Wild Bunch the 3rd Saturday, Long Range 4th Sunday Afternoon. Members practice anytime they want, they have the gate combination and steel is always set.  There is also a General Purpose Range out to 25 yards for Paper Targets and whatever you want to shoot.

 

We are blessed to have such a great setup.

 

Randy

 

Don't forget the new auto challenge.

 

 

I know we can practice about any time, but do some of you go on a regular basis together and do you have an email or text group to communicate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

Don't forget the new auto challenge.

 

 

I know we can practice about any time, but do some of you go on a regular basis together and do you have an email or text group to communicate?

PeDE, Tennessee Williams and I try to practice once a week. We've missed several weeks but are planning for this Tuesday around 3:30. This will be the last one till spring due to time change. I usually text when I can make it and see if it works for everyone else.

 

I haven't tried the Auto Challenge, I think it's on the 2nd Saturday. I don't think them "New Fangled" guns will ever catch on anyway.:D

 

Randy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

PeDE, Tennessee Williams and I try to practice once a week. We've missed several weeks but are planning for this Tuesday around 3:30. This will be the last one till spring due to time change. I usually text when I can make it and see if it works for everyone else.

 

I haven't tried the Auto Challenge, I think it's on the 2nd Saturday. I don't think them "New Fangled" guns will ever catch on anyway.:D

 

Randy

 

I can't make it this week, but definitely want practice with y'all some come spring. I really wish Tennessee would stop the time change mess.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

I can't make it this week, but definitely want practice with y'all some come spring. I really wish Tennessee would stop the time change mess.

 

 

I swear I didn't do it. Much anyways...

PM me your number and I'll buzz ya sometime to shoot. Sometimes I still go out after the time change. My number is all over the classifieds if you want it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.