SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

25 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

image.thumb.png.2f15158141e750c00d4ac968ce4ea27e.png

That's a nice funny hahaha cartoon, but I know people that think that.

There used to be a guy on several of the gun boards. Gunkid. His plan, when the world went to hell, was to load up his assault wheelbarrow with an illegally converted AR-15 with a 14-inch barrel and a 22 conversion kit. He was just going to kill people and steal their stuff. The wheelbarrow was for putting the stuff in when he stole it from the corpses. He kept getting banned and signing back in under different names but it was really easy to tell it was gunkid.

Then there was this fellow at work. Had a brand new truck. Go out every weekend and party. When you do things like that you don't have a whole lot of excess money for prepping. So he told me one day that when the race war came he was going to show up at my house.

I don't think he was planning to show up at my house to kill me and steal my stuff. I think he was going to show up at my house for food and protection.

Regardless, I told him that if he was to show up at my house uninvited in an emergency situation, I would shoot him on the front step and drag his dead body out into the street. Totally serious. No hint of a crack of a smile. He looks kind of shocked. But he never said he was going to come to me in case of emergency again.

Matter of fact, he didn't say anything at all to me for about 6 months.

• Like 9

This might be a bit too close to home for some...

It happened to me which is why I no longer work for LMCO. Started farming out resumes the very next day.  When I gave them my notice they weren't happy. They were even more unhappy when I wouldn't work a bunch of unpaid over time to get the next unit out the door.  My manager lived across the street and between my last day at work and moving to Texas he wouldn't speak to me. If I was outside and he saw me he would immediately go back into his house until I left. 

Looking back on it he got exactly what he deserved by treating my like crap.

image.thumb.png.4e5e89a48400d7c55e85f70441c7b24e.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

This might be a bit too close to home for some...

It happened to me which is why I no longer work for LMCO. Started farming out resumes the very next day.  When I gave them my notice they weren't happy. They were even more unhappy when I wouldn't work a bunch of unpaid over time to get the next unit out the door.  My manager lived across the street and between my last day at work and moving to Texas he wouldn't speak to me. If I was outside and he saw me he would immediately go back into his house until I left. 

Looking back on it he got exactly what he deserved by treating my like crap.

image.thumb.png.4e5e89a48400d7c55e85f70441c7b24e.png

Yep!!! BTDT

• Like 7
  • Sad 2