SASS Wire Forum

Check out Piney Woods known SASS ALIAS list

While researching this topic, I ran across the following website for the Cowboy Fast Draw Association (CFDA) and they have their own Alias List.

5ac77e1891bc2_CowboyFastDrawAssociation-CFDALogo.JPG.006a75b8e9f45e2d8ed948cb9a7af028.JPG    https://www.cowboyfastdraw.com/index.php/alias-list

I'm thinking that because there is no co-ordination between organizations, a CFDA shooter can end up with the same Alias as a SASS member.

5 hours ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

I believe Piney Woods is deceased.

Thanks Nasty..Sad to hear Piney has passed..I added my alias years ago, just wanted to catch up with the site.

How hard could it be to post the current list of SASS members as a sticky and update it once a month?  The dear ladies in HQ have to consult it to approve every alias.  Why not give us access too?

1 hour ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Are you sure about this?  I haven't been up to Country Pond in some time, but last time I checked, his web site entries for the club ran up into 2018.

Well, I thought I was, but now I don't know.  I officially take it back and apologize for any confusion I caused.

1 hour ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

Well, I thought I was, but now I don't know.  I officially take it back and apologize for any confusion I caused.

Newt:

No confusion or need to apologize; you may be correct.  I hoping that Driftwood or WB Blackerby might chime in.

LL

Archived