SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Polish Cappers. Our brand new 2023 model PCCS capper is perfect for Colt, Remington New Army and other revolvers, pistols and rifles .....

Yep, ordered mine on 5/1, got it in my hands today.  I'm loading it up and I'm about to test it out.

OK, here's my preliminary review of the Polish Capper:

After I unwrapped it I looked it over and was pleased with the overall manufacture of the product.  Only one sharp edge on the lower portion of the lid, by the head.  I'm sure that just a quick pass with a stone will correct that.

I used it first on a Colt 1851 and it worked perfectly.  Easy on, easy out with the caps seated nicely.   I use Slik-X nipples and they seem to be the perfect size.  There was enough clearance on both sides of the head to for easy operation.

Not quite the same experience with the Ruger Old Army, the capping head is just a bit too wide, (I haven't taken a micrometer to it yet.)  But the sides of the capping head were gouged by the nipple opening of the ROA's.  I believe if I narrow the head a little, this will fix the problem.  More about that in the future.

Middling success with Pietta New Armies.  I was using stock nipples, and often the caps would not stay on the nipples, but stayed in the capper head.  I'm going to switch out to Slik-X nipples and I'm confident that will fix the issue.

Be sure to watch the Polish Capper Videos, they do not function the same as the Ted Cash Snail Cappers or the Straight Line Cappers.  This is a different product, and operates a little differently.  I managed to send a fair amount of caps to the floor until I got the hang of it.

As I said, this is very preliminary, I've only had the capper for two hours, and I plan on spending much more time with it, and ever-so-slightly modifying it for easier use with the ROA.  Meantime, I'm all set to go with any of the Colt-type percussion pistols.  I'm looking forward to giving it a run at a match, Saturday!

~Duc~

• Like 2

Ordered mine a couple weeks ago and it came in yesterday, I tried it on a 1860 Uberti and 1851 Pietta with Slix nipples and a Remington NMA with Treso's, At first it didn't work the caps weren't staying on then I figured out that I had to put them on firmly and wiggle the capper just a bit before I pulled it off,  Putting the cap on and seating at the same time is nice!

I really like not having to fill the inline cappers the darn things took forever to load and I needed 5 or 6 of them for a match, I didn't mind the snail capper for the Colt's but the Polish one is nice since it seats the caps which eliminates one step in the loading process.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. this is very valuable for us as we do not have a chance to test our capper on all models of revolvers specially we do not have in Poland Rugers Old Army  at all. We assumed that if it works on Colt Navy 1851 .36 with medium size frame then it should work on ROA as well. It seems that it is little bit to thick in the head size and the head needs to be little bit narrower. So if you can measure the current head filled down little bit to fit your ROA please give us this valuable feedback. We will adjust it in the next production run if possible to be fully fit to ROA revolvers. As I mentioned we do not have possibility to try ROA in Poland. I hope you can adjust the head easily and it will work great. We change the description in our shop temporarily erase the ROA from specification until we will fix it during next production run. Nevertheless our capper should work with Colts and Remingtons and Rogers Spencer fine. Please watch our videos because as you pointed correctly the action is completely different to snail type cappers. 

TIP:  1. Newer open /use the actuator/ when you point capper down. You must use actuator to push the cap towards the head when the head is little bit upright position. So not allow to fall free cap into the head. Watch our video with transparent lid to help you practice this movement.

TIP 2: Please try to push the cap on the nipple not to much and not to weak just enough to stay on it. Please match the correct size of the cap and nipple and you will not have any issue with not staying cap. So the movement must be aligned with the nipple. Push and go back. it is not possible to go side way as in other cappers on the market. Here is push and reverse movement. Forward and back the same path. Please do not try to bend the head when you are inside the cylinder. You can damage your capper. And do not use to much force because the capper is quite big in the hand and you can easily over power your push towards nipple. You need to find correct movement and master it. then you will be able to load your revolver in several seconds without any issue. 

Thanks for your feedback and please inform us about correct size of the head for ROA cylinder. The difference will be thousandths of the inch for sure.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 2

Hello, next orders for PCC cappers from USA, UK, and Australia thanks a lot. We have c.a. 150 units of PCC on stock right now. Please visit our shop here http://www.polishcappers.com this is the only place where our products are available.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Exciting day!!!  Bordertown has its first ever INTERNATIONAL SPONSOR!!!!  Polish Cappers has donated 3 of their much sought after Brass Cappers...  VERY COOL and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

E6EEC6E3-488C-4196-BFC8-22983CE4DFE7.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice Major Crimes, it is pleasure to hear that you enjoy our cappers. Today we received next order from New Jersey, thank you your capper is already sent.

We receiving many very nice words from You our Customers. We have over 200 feedbacks that our product is awesome, top notch quality etc.  This is very nice indeed. We observe also that in the last few weeks our delivery time to US is very short. We received many feedback that we delivered less then 10 days, sometimes less then a week. 

Here is such a example from our Customer:

Received today, less than a week from Poland, very fast shipping.

Excellent capper, works great with my Uberti 1858 New Army’s.

I was a little concerned about making an international order.  Your communications with the customer have been excellent.

I will certainly recommend you to my friends

Thank You. "

This feedback is very important to us because we see you have still some concerns making international order. We understand this. We can guarantee that you can be 100% secure working with us. You have 100% guarantee that your purchased capper will be delivered to you. We sending via registered letters, we have tracking numbers of all our cappers sent to you. You can ask your local Post office for help if there is something postponing. We have up to now 100% delivery rate all over the world. So you have no reason to be afraid that you do some international order. We are over one year now on the market with our cappers. I think we started to build our quality and trust in the eyes of our Customers. Our mission is to be the best capper producer in the world with the best possible service and serve our Customers with pleasure, have good communication , treat all of you with respect and be close to you as "family". 

Thank you again for your commitment and your support. We are sure that our products will be soon use in most places where people like black powder smell ;).

Please remember, we starting as the producer of our PCA model for Remington Users as we know that there was not so good solutions on the market supporting this nice revolver. Then many many Customers asking us to extend our range of cappers for Colts revolvers. After one year we decided to made it and now PCC model is available supporting most of the revolvers including Colts. We will see how this small business will be working. For sure we can guarantee you that we will not stop it until we will generate profit to survive on the market. I hope there is so many Customers in the world that sooner or later we will be able to increase our production and lower the costs. Now it is not possible and our products are quite valuable but it is so many operations involved to produce our cappers that the price must stay on this level now. We treat this business more like hobby and the scale is very tiny now (one capper sold per day in average) so we hope that this rate will increase soon. There are millions of users and potential our Customers, please share with your friends our products. You are our ambassadors, only you can show our product to other potential customers. We do not have funds for big advertisement so please help us to be visible as much as you can. You can go to our FaceBook page and give us a like the same on YT channel, you can demonstrate our capper to other etc. Please help us to speed it up. Nevertheless thank you again we are proud of our product and I hope we will have success soon being the company of first choice regarding cappers for your guns.

Cheers,

Polish Cappers

Http://www.polishcappers.com

PS. New order from North Dakota, thank you we will send your capper on Monday.

Edited by polishcappers
new order info

Hello, Please watch our brand new video showing how to operate correctly our brand new PCC universal capper. 

Please watch whole material here:

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 1

Hello, new order from Florida just arrived, thank you very much. We will send your capper tomorrow.

Just new order arrived from California /23:04 CET we will send your capper tomorrow, thanks a lot. 

Best regards,

Polish Cappers

http://www.polishcappers.com

Edited by polishcappers
New Order Info

Hello new order from Georgia just arrived , we will send it today.

Here is our latest Customers map in US:

y1t7PS.jpg

Thank you very much for your trust in us and your support. There are still some states that we do not have single user of our cappers ;).

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, we just received first order from Maryland state. Thank you very much, we will send your capper on Monday.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

I have tried to figure this out .

But I can't find out the USA Dollar amount ? 

Universal for Colts .

Shipped to 49548 ?

2 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

I have tried to figure this out .

But I can't find out the USA Dollar amount ? 

Universal for Colts .

Shipped to 49548 ?

At the moment one Polish Zloty is 0.27 USD (twenty seven cents).

Below is the link to the cash converter I use. Obviously it will be a bit different pending fees and charges from who you pay with but thats going to be close.

https://www.google.com.au/search?dcr=0&source=hp&ei=8hMWW9b8OcWX8wWi2ZO4Dg&q=convert+polish+zloty+to+aud&oq=convert+pol&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l10.642.12018.0.15503.14.13.1.0.0.0.570.2660.3-3j1j2.6.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..7.7.2679...0i131k1j0i22i10i30k1j0i22i30k1.0.OLQ_k1rvy4U

• Thanks 1

Hello Ron, 

Thank you for your order. The price for our PCC capper is equal for everyone world-wide and is 185 PLN (Polish Zloty). The delivery cost via registered letter is equal for everyone world-wide and is 15 PLN (Polish Zloty). This is fair play solution and the final price for you depends on the current currency rate between your (USD and our PLN) in the moment you pay for your order. 

You chose credit card payments. So when you will finish your transaction and when you will pay the system will convert the price to USD so in fact you will be charged in USD after conversion and we will received the amount in PLN minus the provision from the transaction operator.

The same is when someone will use PayPal instead of credit card. the only difference for us is 3x bigger provision we pay for this transaction.

So Ron, as soon as you will finish your transaction and you will pay fot it we will send you your ordered capper. 

You do not need to reorder, you already received the order confirmation with the link to payment.

PS. The same rules of payments are for people from EU (they pay in Euro) or from other parts of the world.

We charge only 15 PLN for delivery (equal price regardless where you are living) in fact this is much below the real value but we decided to make it fair for everyone. 

So you can check current price in your currency using the cash converter or just ask your bank what amount in your currency they want to charge you when you buy from us for 200PLN as Total. Remember the price is fixed in PLN and vary day to day in your currency depending on the daily exchange rate.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

5 hours ago, polishcappers said:

Hello Ron, 

Thank you for your order. The price for our PCC capper is equal for everyone world-wide and is 185 PLN (Polish Zloty). The delivery cost via registered letter is equal for everyone world-wide and is 15 PLN (Polish Zloty). This is fair play solution and the final price for you depends on the current currency rate between your (USD and our PLN) in the moment you pay for your order. 

You chose credit card payments. So when you will finish your transaction and when you will pay the system will convert the price to USD so in fact you will be charged in USD after conversion and we will received the amount in PLN minus the provision from the transaction operator.

The same is when someone will use PayPal instead of credit card. the only difference for us is 3x bigger provision we pay for this transaction.

So Ron, as soon as you will finish your transaction and you will pay fot it we will send you your ordered capper. 

You do not need to reorder, you already received the order confirmation with the link to payment.

PS. The same rules of payments are for people from EU (they pay in Euro) or from other parts of the world.

We charge only 15 PLN for delivery (equal price regardless where you are living) in fact this is much below the real value but we decided to make it fair for everyone. 

So you can check current price in your currency using the cash converter or just ask your bank what amount in your currency they want to charge you when you buy from us for 200PLN as Total. Remember the price is fixed in PLN and vary day to day in your currency depending on the daily exchange rate.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

OK .

I paid it this morning .

Visa was blocking the Transaction but we got it done .

Thank you .

God bless.

Rooster 

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne

Dear Ron, you are great. After few attempts you finally managed it and you successfully payed by credit card. First two transactions ware rejected and third one passed through. Please inform us and other users what happened and how you manage it. This is important because we had several cases in the past that our customers try to pay using credit cards and after rejection they resign or reorder using PayPal. You manage it and you solved this issue, please give the hint for the future our customers how to do it smoothly, what you did?

thanks a lot, we will send your capper today,

God Bless You,

Zbigniew

On 6/5/2018 at 7:33 AM, polishcappers said:

Dear Ron, you are great. After few attempts you finally managed it and you successfully payed by credit card. First two transactions ware rejected and third one passed through. Please inform us and other users what happened and how you manage it. This is important because we had several cases in the past that our customers try to pay using credit cards and after rejection they resign or reorder using PayPal. You manage it and you solved this issue, please give the hint for the future our customers how to do it smoothly, what you did?

thanks a lot, we will send your capper today,

God Bless You,

Zbigniew

I just called my Credit Card company and told them Im trying to buy something out of the Country and they need to stop blocking the transaction. 

Then bang ! 

Done deal .

Thank you.

God bless

Rooster 

Edited by Rooster Ron Wayne

I'm your huckleberry. Just ordered my PCC Caper today 7/6/2018. 

Hopefully this will speed up my reloading! Cap n' Ball Gunfighter......Time to smile again;{)

Regards,

Ringer

Yes Sir (Lead Ringer), we will send it tomorrow. You paid by credit card for first try without problems. Congratulations, did you call your bank before the transaction as Ron suggested or you just you did it and it went smoothly?

Thank you very much you are our third Customer from Kentucky ;).

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, many of our customers from US asked us why there is no place to put State name in the address box during the ordering process. Unfortunately we are using some "ready to use" package of the software to run our e-shop and the address field is the same world-wide. But don't worry we always manually check every address you put using Google before we address our registered letter to you. So you can write the name of your state if you want i.e. just in the same line where you write post code or just don't worry about it and we always based on your post code check on Google where you live (state) and we address your letter correctly as you can see on the earlier posts (look at the picture above). You can be sure 100% that we address correctly and just before we send you the letter we show you the picture of addressed envelope to doublecheck with you if everything is right. We have 100% successful delivery to US and to other countries so you can be sure that you will get it. Sometimes it takes up to 30 days but you can always speed it up by contacting your local post office and use the tracking number we can provide you to speed it up. We know that very often it is hold for few days in the Customs in US and after your call to local Post Office it is deliver you quickly. (All depends on the state you are living, there are states that our cappers are delivered in less then 10 days and in other places even 30 days).

Thank you very much for your orders and the trust in our Company Polish Cappers. We are proud to serve you and we count for many more orders coming soon. 

Cheers and best regards,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka 

Polish Cappers

I got my Capper today .

What a Nice Setup .

This should last two or three life times .

Thank you .

God bless.

Rooster Ron Wayne 

Thank you Ron for your kind comments, it was speed delivery indeed. We pay attention to details since very beginning therefore we have 100% happy Customers around the globe.

Today we received next order from Missouri, thanks a lot. 

If you have any questions to us just drop us e-mail or use our contact form on our e-shop page www.polishcappers.com

FYI ( sometimes our e-mails as reply to yours not reach you. So if you do not receive our reply to your questions it means we can't reach you on the e-mail you use to contact us. We are replying almost instantly if we do not sleep, time difference is huge sometimes.

We added in our e-shop the Currency converter link so now before you purchase you can check  price in your currency.  It will help we think.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers

Hello, next order from Ohio just arrived, we will send your capper today. 

We add in our shop special link "Customers Voice and Opinions" for all new Customers just to read our current Customers voice regarding our company and our cappers. You can find those opinions by clicking the link in our e-shop http://www.polishcappers.com  ,we hope it will help new Customers to make final decision about the purchase.

We would like to thank our existing Customers from around the world and especially from the USA for trust they have placed in us.

Best regards,

Polish Cappers Since Feb 2017 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello next order from Texas, we will send your capper tomorrow. 

Here is current map of our US Customers so far....:

BOTx8s.jpg

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello, we just received order no 400 from Kentucky, thanks a lot. This is small reason for our celebration :). There are still 11 states where we do not have any Customer in US. US is our main place outside Poland and in Europe our main places where we selling right now are: UK, France, Germany and Sweden (not incl. Poland of course).  Our visibility on the market is growing steadily as our Customers recommend our cappers to their friends. This is the main way we spread across the globe our cappers. Thank you very much for your support and feedbacks. 

best regards,

Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

• 1 month later...

Hello, we just received next orders mainly from Europe, UK, Sweden and some from US , Kentucky state. This month is rather average around 20 units sold, we expect much better results maybe just after holiday time. 

BTW, I am not loosing time and paralel to Polish Cappers business I am going to set up new web page www.polishlocks.com. I just have bought this domain and prepare offline full web page (all materials are ready to post now). This new initiative will start in September and maybe you like to ask what is it about? Here is the answer:

After few months of research I finally invented and designed first time ever really 100% secure lock mechanism. This is 100% mechanical lock without any single spring inside and it is pure combination lock so you do not need key. This lock mechanism I called obviously Polish Combination Lock (PCL) and now I am ready to present it to the world. It will be completely new approach to locking, no possible to crack and bypass. People will be safe and it will be apply to Safe, Residential Doors, Padlocks etc. This is completely new market as cappers are only for Black Powder enthusiasts my new PCL lock is for everyone. I will start looking for any Partnership across US and Europe to produce my invention. You will be able to catch all details in September on my new page www.polishlocks.com (now is inactive yet). I had already face to face presentation with one of best Polish Lock Manufacture called GERDA and I am waiting for their decision till the end od August. 

You know me from my capper quality and I can ensure you my new lock is perfect solution. You can be 100% sure that no one can crack it without total damage. Even best "Safe Crackers" will have zero chance to open it without proper combination.

Please share that info, if you have any idea how to find proper manufacture in US to cooperate please let me know , my e-mail for this subject is: polishlocks@tlen.pl

See you soon on my new web page and I am sure you will like this innovative new approach giving you 100% security level.

best regards

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Minnesota state just arrived.

Here is current map with all US Customers:

UyA2Is.jpg

BTW, If you need extra leather holster for our Polish Cappers I know that Mike is doing them in US. 

Here is his page: Leather Holster for Polish Cappers Capper

You can ask him and he will produce beautiful leather holster for our product.

Cheers,

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers

I believe that my wife is the first woman shooter to get a Polish Capper.

Yazoo City Gal  loves how easy it works on her 1851 .36 cal. Snubbies.

YeeeeHaaaaaa! 

By the way we're in Georgia!

Edited by Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320

Hello, next order from Tennessee state. Thanks a lot. "We will send your capper tomorrow, please show it to your friends and let us know when you receive it. " This is our standard message to our new Customers, we ask you always to share your experience and our product with your friends this is the only way we can be known widely. Thanks for that.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

PS. New order from Washington state just arrived, thanks.

Edited by polishcappers
New order info.