SASS Wire Forum

Posse Recruitment

Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

Thar's been a rash of new hombres recently checking out the SASS WIRE.

With Ms. Allie Mo assisting at the homefront as Mayor, along with myself leading The Posse, our job of rounding up these green horns and getting them to fess up about themselves can be a lonely job, and the REWARD* always seems out of reach. :(

Besides the possibility of getting the REWARD*, there's a 5a21ba34e2860_LIKEIcon.JPG.152a11dc8a6952f34c57878671052ba0.JPG in it for every sighting that is confirmed. :o

5a22e297e6087_Rewardclarified-RESIZED.jpg.8a8cf95864209d7233aedd60a0e81080.jpg

These are wily outlaws that need our help.

We could use a few more good cowhands that can ride the WIRE with the rest of us to keep them in check.

Come join myself, my core Pards - Eyesa Horg, Grey Beard, Chili Pepper Jack, Lost Vaquero, Sheriff Pat Riot and Rooster Ron Wayne along with many others who have joined us along the way whenever they can.

5a22eb2772e03_Posse2.jpg.66dd786ae46bfbf8037572f08499dfbb.jpg

Well, yer mailbox must be full sir.

Been an Admin and am a Mod elsewhere and  a school bus driver even so thankless jobs are something I'm used to.

I'm also retired and shacked up in a tiny Ukrainian apartment fer the winter with nuttin much to do cept prowl the weird wide web.

I know I'm as green as it gets in CAS/SASS, but

I'll be yer Huckleberry

9 hours ago, Boomstick Bruce said:

I'm an admin and founding member of the 1858 Remington forum... Yes it's a thankless job... But I enjoy it... If y'all need help let me know. I know just enough to be dangerous...lol...

2 hours ago, Hardcase Hardin said:

Well, yer mailbox must be full sir.

Been an Admin and am a Mod elsewhere and  a school bus driver even so thankless jobs are something I'm used to.

I'm also retired and shacked up in a tiny Ukrainian apartment fer the winter with nuttin much to do cept prowl the weird wide web.

I know I'm as green as it gets in CAS/SASS, but

I'll be yer Huckleberry

Boomstick & Hardcase:

5a22c857350b5_DeputyBadge-RESIZED.jpg.74f9233a63fed0c58eb150239a93f8c9.jpg

You are now deputized to join our Posse riding the SASS WIRE in search of new shooters as Ms. Allie Mo identifies them.

Welcome aboard.

I try to keep an eye out to at least say welcome.  To see an announcement or someone saying new, is all the reward and thanks I need.  I like to see new people joining in.  Folks were real nice and good to me when I started up a few years back, so hoping to return the favour. 

1 hour ago, LostVaquero said:

I try to keep an eye out to at least say welcome.  To see an announcement or someone saying new, is all the reward and thanks I need.  I like to see new people joining in.  Folks were real nice and good to me when I started up a few years back, so hoping to return the favour. 

LostVaquero:

You have officially been declared a 5a22c857350b5_DeputyBadge-RESIZED.jpg.74f9233a63fed0c58eb150239a93f8c9.jpg.

6 hours ago, Outrider Outlaw said:

Y'all can count me in--if you'll have me

Outlaw:

Glad you could join us. The Posse can use your help in riding the SASS WIRE, always on the lookout for our new members.

Consider yourself deputized. 5a24690f0474e_DeputyBadge-RESIZED.jpg.73b363bad45ee450ff198e8074a26047.jpg

Anyone else who is interested in joining the SASS WIRE Posse, can either send me a PM or enter a POST on this THREAD.

Posse members have been deputized and have their own signature to Welcome New Members.

(Sample below)

5a25807679866_LostVaquero-PosseMember.JPG.659a0fc1531094bccbc5e9c1f9e402f7.JPG

Sorry for the Dbl tap Pards.  The clue light finally came on. 

Had to save to my Pic files then attach it here for it to work for future postings

Mods, feel free to delete the first post above.

5a256158cd64a_HardcaseHardin-PosseMember.JPG.55122c1d3ec981080a9279dee9b3d17d.JPG.6a7c926ecd95ff76634c7259e02c3198.JPG

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Boomstick & Hardcase:

5a22c857350b5_DeputyBadge-RESIZED.jpg.74f9233a63fed0c58eb150239a93f8c9.jpg

You are now deputized to join our Posse riding the SASS WIRE in search of new shooters as Ms. Allie Mo identifies them.

Welcome aboard.

Hey!

I need a "Sheriff" badge. ;) 

However, with all of my kitty tag lines, it might be too much and I'm not willing to give up my kitty stuff. So never mind. I will just act as Mayor (no badge) and appoint Pat Riot as Sheriff!

:wub:

Allie Mo

21 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hey!

However, with all of my kitty tag lines, it might be too much and I'm not willing to give up my kitty stuff. So never mind. I will just act as Mayor (no badge) and appoint Pat Riot as Sheriff!

Allie Mo

Allie--Just add it to the end of your Welcome text. Since you so graciously start the Welcome threads; I think you need to be a Marshall, certainly not a Deputy anyways.:wub: Ah, just noticed , you did say "Sheriff"!

Thanks to Father Kit for my badge!

image.jpeg.0981afbc30918a996983fe9f85907009.jpeg

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hey!

Allie Mo

Ms. Allie Mo is "officially" designated as our Mayor for the SASS WIRE Posse.

Per her direction, Pat Riot is now 5a25b0031f6f6_SheriffBadge-PatRiot-POSTING.jpg.b7b000b7f05ccbba4827a45847b365c1.jpg :o .

* NOTE: Changes have been made to the OP above.

On 12/02/2017 at 6:47 AM, Hardcase Hardin said:

Ukrainian Apartment.

Do you mean Ukraine as in next door to Russia ?

If you are overseas, please be aware that

there are many SASS affiliated clubs in Europe.

http://www.sassnet.com/clubs/Clubs_list.php?state=European

I looked at the list and found that the

"Westwood Rebels" of BudaPest, Hungary,

would be the shortest drive for you.

Now stop complaining !

You're positioned to have more fun than all the rest of us ! ! !

Interrogation of a Possible Spy 

from The Empire of Russia

DING, DING, DING!!!

You win the geography prize.  Almost nobody knows where it is.  :D

Thanks for the info.  But I don't have a car here and wouldn't be bothered with one either.  The roads here are crap for the most part and it'd spend most of its time in the shop getting the suspension repaired, again and again.... 

I was aware of SASS clubs here in europe/eastern europe.  I see CapnBall on YT all the time and several match vids from around as well.  We could hop a train and go see a shoot or 2, maybe.  Will have to take a look at match schedules and see what we can do.

Ukrainian road repair.jpg

On 12/05/2017 at 9:31 AM, Hardcase Hardin said:

Well this thread's gone off road.  :D

We ARE searching rather

Far Afield for these alleged new members.

<ukrainian road patch eating grin>

There is a small number of Cowboys who choose to use the Nagant Revolver.

Given your current life experience will you be able

to offer yourself up as a Nagant Armourer ? ? ! ! !

1 hour ago, Heckler Hinge said:

There is a small number of Cowboys who choose to use the Nagant Revolver.

Given your current life experience will you be able

to offer yourself up as a Nagant Armourer ? ? ! ! !

I do own a couple 91/30s and T53s.  Haven't bought any of the revolvers, but they do look like fun.  Although, I don't think they'd look as nice with my Win Yellowboy as the Navy 51s will.

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Father Kit,

I was remiss. I think you need a special badge.  I think Pat should be the Constable and you the Sheriff.

:blush:

Allie

Ms.Allie Mo.,

I took a different route.

5a25b1574474d_PatRiot-SHERIFF.JPG.fed10e2a7bcd647738792d55c3a71d04.JPG

The town marshals and their deputies acted as peace officers in the towns. The county sheriffs were usually the highest elected official in the county and their jurisdiction was county-wide. Many times, an officer was a deputy U.S. marshal and could also be a looksheriff or town marshal.

5a26c56bcece7_FKCGG-PosseMember.JPG.aef282bbbf34a0bf31bbb0cca0f39548.JPG

Pat has the higher authority.

Well, Hardcase Hardin, if that name is not accepted, you could try:

K. Yiv O' Blast

I think that Pat Riot should oversee a special Squad of cowboys.

Make him Lieutenant Pat of Riot's  Squad. (  Union Army ?  )

My Name __Is__ Heckler !!!

Kit,

I agree with Allie. You are Sheriff! :D

I can be a Deputy, a Constable or an Inspector...either way, you should be Sheriff. ;)

The only rank I have is that of a Moderator. That title and $2.50 will get you a small black coffee at Starbucks.

Archived