SASS Wire Forum

Call Cody Conagher and see if he can get one from Taylors. He'll slick it up and get it right out to you.

IF them is available.

I'd talk to Joe Alves at Pioneer Gunworks.  You can get just about anything you want built.  The question is .... Is what you want available from any of the importers.  Also, with 44 Special, don't be real surprised if you have to Anneal cases if you shoot BP or Subs.  Uberti is famous for oversize chambers and gobs of Blow-By.  My 44 Special will not run a full stage of BP or Sub without fouling out.  I'm next gonna try annealing the cases and see what I get.

I have a model 66  in 44 spl with a pioneer standard short kit. I used it maybe four times as a back up when I shot CC. I would like to sell it. I want $950.00 plus shipping. I will include some loaded ammo. You can e-mail me at John_lee 1947@ yahoo .com if interested. 

John lee

19 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Call Cody Conagher and see if he can get one from Taylors. He'll slick it up and get it right out to you.

IF them is available.

You are right he found one for me.

30 minutes ago, Reuben McCoy Rankin # 34239 said:

You are right he found one for me.

You won't be disappointed. I have two of his '73s and they are fantastic. His customer service is 100% too.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

You won't be disappointed. I have two of his '73s and they are fantastic. His customer service is 100% too.

What self respect'n classic cowboy would ever shoot a 'tuned' rifle? :ph34r: no wonder you beat me.. :lol:

Little brother, should we discuss those teeny tiny little gamer loads you use?

:P

I had a 73 in 44 special .

And a 66 in 44 special .

Shot them both side by side .

I liked the 66 better .

And sold the 73 here in the classifieds.

Just sayin 

Rooster 

6 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Little brother, should we discuss those teeny tiny little gamer loads you use?

:P

They just just seem teeny tiny.. in My BIG, LONG BARRELED PISTOLS. Oh and just wait till I get me some Dragoons!!!

1 hour ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Major: If you would cut about 4" off those barrels of them hoglegs you carrie you could shoot a lot faster. Bulldog Brown

Yeah, he might, but he'd hafta change his alias to Minor Art Tillery.

If'n I remember correctly, he used to shoot a 30" rifle and shotgun with them 7.5" pistolas. Now he's wanting either Walkers or Dragoons!

On 27 June 2017 at 10:29 AM, John Lee said:

I have a model 66  in 44 spl with a pioneer standard short kit. I used it maybe four times as a back up when I shot CC. I would like to sell it. I want $950.00 plus shipping. I will include some loaded ammo. You can e-mail me at John_lee 1947@ yahoo .com if interested. 

John lee

I've got a 66 & a 73 in 44 spl love both use the 73 for wild bunch and going to 44 Russian black in the 66 .

At $950 that's a good deal.

Archived