Duelists unite!!!

Rye Miles #13621

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Calico Mary said:

no.....multi-tasking!!!!:P

If that's what you want to call it.

I've only been shooting CAS for a little over a year, but I started out duelist, and will continue that way.  It's also the same way that I've been shooting my SAAs for the last 40+ years, so count me in.

Best regards,  

Slate you're more than welcome to join us Pistoleros.

Today is the last day to vote. Voting ends tonight at 2300cst or 11pm cst.

https://goo.gl/2YY6Dq

I realize that many do not use Facebook but many others do.  The purpose of my comment was to use Facebook as one more tool in getting the word out.  Our club has both a FB page and a website.  We also communicate via email.  And for those few with none of these, they get phone calls.  In these days of lower membership we use every tool in the toolbox to keep the sport active and to get the word out there.

20 minutes ago, Black Hills Barb said:

I realize that many do not use Facebook but many others do.  The purpose of my comment was to use Facebook as one more tool in getting the word out.  Our club has both a FB page and a website.  We also communicate via email.  And for those few with none of these, they get phone calls.  In these days of lower membership we use every tool in the toolbox to keep the sport active and to get the word out there.

I agree 100% Barb and while many don't use facebook many do including me. When we get this up and running and decide what we're doing and how this is going to work then I'll do a facebook page. Thanks for your input, it is appreciated!

Rye

People! People! People!

Results are in!

With 57 votes from 57 people We have ourselves a winner.

In third with 10 votes is the Ranger SAA badge

In second with 21 votes is the Ranger Star Badge

And in first with 26 votes is the Silhouette!

or 6d1b216cfd954ff4cb0db8af54639c3b--cameo-

Folks I'd like to thank y'all for voting. I'll get in touch with the manufacturer and see what it'll cost and see about designing a good pin. Thank you all for your input and help.

2 minutes ago, Dorado said:

People! People! People!

Results are in!

With 57 votes from 57 people We have ourselves a winner.

In third with 10 votes is the Ranger SAA badge

In second with 21 votes is the Ranger Star Badge

And in first with 26 votes is the Silhouette!

or 6d1b216cfd954ff4cb0db8af54639c3b--cameo-

Folks I'd like to thank y'all for voting. I'll get in touch with the manufacturer and see what it'll cost and see about designing a good pin. Thank you all for your input and help.

Thanks for all your good work!! I'll be in touch!

You might want to have a run-off between the  Silhouette and the Ranger Star Badge because the two star badges were just to close in design to each other.

Folks This thread is getting a bit long winded and so we're moving to a new one. Please check out "Calling All Pistoleros!" to continue.

7 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

You might want to have a run-off between the  Silhouette and the Ranger Star Badge because the two star badges were just to close in design to each other.

That was the run off. We need to move on to other topics to get things rolling.

Archived