SASS Wire Forum

I miss Drivel......

Calico Mary

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....I need three volunteers....one to rub the back and one to rub each knee....but the new dining room floor looks really nice.....

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

ok....I need three volunteers....one to rub the back and one to rub each knee....but the new dining room floor looks really nice.....

That speaks of quite a bit of just plain work!

yep....put tha new flooring in.....wasn't too bad, dining room isn't that big....but way too much bending of things.....sore things.....

1 hour ago, Calico Mary said:

yep....put tha new flooring in.....wasn't too bad, dining room isn't that big....but way too much bending of things.....sore things.....

Not real well now... but I do love so... Miss Calico...

Hope you forever... stay safe.

ts

Under the weather the last couple of days.  Still feelin' lousy!!

Hope all'yas are doin' okay!!

ever had one of those "aw s$#%" moments?  I'm secretary for my club...the president emailed me today asking if I could send an email to all the members reminding them that dues for the year are due in May....asked if I had a list of members....a couple of months ago the treasurer had given me one but I hadn't really looked at it...dug it out and realized that she had listed everyone's REAL names....uh ohh....

I did recognize all but two, one of them is a guy we've shot with fer 10 years.....:wacko:

Yep, the aches and pains haven't left my carcass neither ...

Yesterday the boss put me to mopping the floor in the old lab.

It's been record storage for twenty years and in that two decades it's seen neither broom nor mop.

I took a screwdriver and dug enough dirt out of the cracks in the cast cement floor to plant corn, I shop vac'd more times than I can count, I mopped it multiple times and after EIGHTY YEARS OF USE that floor does not look one little bitty bit better!

If he wants it clean he'll have to use trisodium phosphate and a power scrubber!

Remodelin kitchen. 100 + at old house. Almost have everything tore out. Should start rewiring this weekend. The kitchen is actually a building that was moved and attached to house. I can only w**k on it a little at a time, as I keep Kylie 4 days a week.

The little princess at her birthday party Sunday.

20170402_131534_zpslklm4dh6.jpg

Cute kid, Grumpy.

Well, this rainy season seems endless. Got a couple nice days in riding my bike but here the rain comes again...riding anyway. Got the gear and the set up for it and I sure as heck won't melt :D

It's off to work I go...

I used to think that Russians spike without breathing but I listened to a woman today and in ten minutes, I heard her inhale 8 times and swallow once.  But then she doesn't have the stamina of Putin who can go on for hours.

I did once coach a student about pausing for effect at commas and periods

Yesterday I was janitor.
Today I was picking trash along the road, then running the push mower along the guard rail while the other guys ran the weed eaters.

I ache!

14 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

looks like ya need ta be werkin' on tha dishes.....

I do the the dishes every night. We are thinkin we may need to put in a lowered ceiling, but not sure yet.

Archived