SASS Wire Forum

I miss Drivel......

Calico Mary

On 4/1/2017 at 1:48 PM, Calico Mary said:

I shouldn't have read that wit food in my mouth.....laughing and swallowing at the same time isn't easy...:D

Hope you have some one around to gives you the Heimlick Heemlik? Hind lick maneuver??

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got me a new set of spectacles.

Better than the old ones.

Ain't even smeared up yet!

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

they mite not like yu neither.....:unsure:

Well then how come they follow me around?:huh:

NO!!! I try to avoid them at all costs!! They can starve to death for all I care!

11 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

well, that's not very nice of yu.....:(

They're evil!!! They messed up my first shoot of the year!!!:angry:

18 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I hate squibs!!!:angry:

He had a whole passel ovvem on Wednesday, but then that did provide us with a lot of entertainment. In Rye's defense, do you know how much this sport would cost iffen ya put powder in every shell? Why, ya cuddent afford ta shoot.

22 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

He had a whole passel ovvem on Wednesday, but then that did provide us with a lot of entertainment. In Rye's defense, do you know how much this sport would cost iffen ya put powder in every shell? Why, ya cuddent afford ta shoot.

You were happy because you didn't want me to beat ya!!!:P

Gettin' more of the "S" word here in NE Ohio right now. Supposed to be up to 75º by Monday. Go figure

14 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

and exactly WHO loaded yer ammo Rye???

Some little Italian guy!!!:P

Five inches of attair evil white stuff on the driveway this mornin'.

Sadly, the Jeep was in the driveway and it was equally piled on.

Now (6 PM) the driveway and the Jeep are both clear, sun's out ... I'm still not decided whether to file charges of drunk and disorderly against Mother Nature, or squat over the burrow of a certain subterranean rodent, with a war club cocked and ready in hand!

Home, relaxing after a shoot today and watching the Indians!

Got called in to work yesterday (read muddy mess) and them construction boys is installin' 72 inch diameter sewer lines the length of attair Gulf Road, then they're going to take out an intersecting street -- I mean remove the entire street, to depth, set attair big bore corn crete line down in the trench and dirt over it.  Won't be a matter of repaving, it'll be rebuilding the entire STREET and putting in a new water line above it!

Saw lots of deeries and a co-worker who's been 4 months on disability, came in to pick up her pay stub and feed the deeries.

Anytime they see her pull to the end of the cul-de-sac and step out with a plastic sack, they come cautiously into the field, because she'll bring them grocery store rejects from their vegetable bins and discarded fruits and the like.

The deeries like her.

I cut the grass for the first time this year! Is it weird that I love cutting the grass? It's a good little workout and I love being outside when it's 70 degrees!!;)

On 4/8/2017 at 8:47 PM, Calico Mary said:

how'd ya do??  any more problems wit that ammo tha Italian guy loaded fer ya?

Won my class, SD, and only had 2 misses all day (6 stages) I came in 13th overall out of 52 shooters!!! Not bad when my damn ammo works!!:o

5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

You want your hind licked?

Naw, I'll pass.

On 4/11/2017 at 8:25 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Triple chocolate fudge brownie cake

(enthusiastic applause)

Speech!  Speech!

Speech my big ol' butt!!  He can't get a word out around that gob of cake in his pie hole!!  :lol::lol: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Archived