SASS Wire Forum

I miss Drivel......

Calico Mary

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took a while to figure this out, but isn't drivel what social media is for?  I have to ask here because I don't do facebook and such. :ph34r:

The Lord is indeed merciful.

This is proven by my taking my wife to the hardware store and letting HER pick out the paint for that room I just got done flooring!

Also explains any muttered profanity you might've heard rumbling over the horizon from this side of the Mr. and Mrs. Sippi ... cut things just a wee bit close ... used the last of my scrap pieces to finish the job and had all of ONE piece of quarter round trim, six inches long, and ONE piece of floor board, six and a quarter inches long ... that was ALL that was left over ... Baby Sis said to claim it was efficient planning.

I ain't a-gonna lie, that was pure unadulterated LUCK!!

Luck which promptly run out, my Jeep blew a turn signal bulb and the wife broke a crown, we're going down to the dentist today, Dr. John is coming in on his day off (remind me to get him a bottle of Uncle Will's Finest!) and the parts store is less than fifty yards from the dentist's office.

Had to buy my own birthday cake and have it decorated but this has an up side:  I didn't put any candles on it, didn't want to get folks excited when them big red trucks came a-screamin' down the street in response to a young bonfire on the kitchen table as seen a-glowin' through the window!

Today--gonna be gittin' redy for another 12" of the S werd. Oh Joy. Nutin' beets plowin a thawed driveway, alltho I git to C my lawn up on the snow bank!

Not to rub it anyone's face but...It's gonna be a nice day here so I get to ride my Vulcan to work again today! Yeehaw!:D

Of course, there is light rain predicted for tomorrow during our match. I hope the Weather Liars are wrong.

Maybe I should look into a stainless steel rifle and maybe one of those nickel plated Stoegers for rainy day matches...

Me 'n' Schoolmarm get to go pick up our new glasses this morning.  No major changes in prescription, but her new ones are real cute and my new ones have more tint to help with using the confuser.

Guest Grass Range #51406

2 of my horses jumped a cattle guard which is at one end of the property. I was at the other end 5 miles away so it took me awhile to notice. Neither like to be caught so I had to rope one and lead him back while the other followed. that is my excitement for the day Mary.

15 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

I ran a wastewater plant. Smashed my hand doing a job somebody else was too lazy to do. He made my craplist.... It rained all night and most of the day. Very high flows at the plant. I'm here now running it so I don't have to give lazyman any overtime.

Stopped home and had a nice supper. Tracey had porkchops coming off the grill for me when I pulled in. It was kinda funny seeing her under an umbrella in the hail and rain cooking me supper. God I love that woman. And no, I didn't laugh about it until she did.

Well, we got 5 and 1/2 inches of rain Saturday and 3 inches yesterday.  Umbrella didn't help which.....

He should carry a bar of soap in his shirt pocket!! :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

yu cudn't git me on wun of them thangs!!!:huh:

anyone wanna place bets on ifn' it wuz Rye's birthday cake that caused that fire in Atlanta??

She'll be 2 on Sunday. Hard to believe how fast they grow. I've already started her learnin some of the local cowboys. I've got a posse pic from about 6 years ago and she can name everyone that I know on the posse. It's a hoot to hear how she says some of the names. Some of them she can only say 1/2 the name, but I know what she's sayin.

Survived the day on five hours nap. Got home to relax but ended up running trash to the dumpster at work. Tracey was panicking cause she couldn't see the boat in the garage. Ran over something on the road and blew a damn tire on the highway. My boy came and got us and is waiting for the wrecker for me. When the truck gets here I'll take off the tire and take it to the store for a new one in the morning. I'll be late to the shoot but I'm GOING! Too tired for this tonight. Ohwell

Saloon girl dress?

Archived