SASS Wire Forum

Is 8 bucks a box a decent price for Mini Mags?

Alpo

These days?

Midway is running a sale on some "Troy somebody-or-other 'CHOOT 'EM" mini mag hollow points. 300 round bulk pack for 24 dollars, which is 8 dollars a hundred.

Seems like the last time I bought Mini Mags they were 4, so 8 seems quite high to me, but I know prices have gone crazy.

If anyone's interested.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/234289/cci-mini-mag-high-velocity-ammunition-22-long-rifle-troy-landry-special-edition-36-grain-plated-lead-hollow-point-box-of-300?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-hotbuy-_-troy_landry_cci_minimag-_-20161209

Saw CCI Std. Vel. for $35 a brick yesterday, & I thought $18 for .410 shells was ridiculous. Also, bought a large tube of Bore Butter for 10.95 and grabbed a small tube while there and didn't look at the price--- small tube was 9.89!!

It appears to me that the price of around $0.10 per round is the new bargan price.

There may be better prices at different locations, but most of the advertised prices

I have seen are close to the above price.

Howdy,

Local store just got in stinkers for 6.49 (50box) or so. They were 8 plus just a couple months ago.

The prices are coming down and once him is no longer prez, I predict gun and ammo prices FALL.

Local stores even have stuff on sail, xcept fer .22 ocourse.

Just buy what you need today.

Don't stock up but shoot em an half fun.

Best

CR

Edited by Chili Ron

YES !

Howdy,

Local store just got in stinkers for 6.49 (50box) or so. They were 8 plus just a couple months ago.

The prices are coming down and once him is no longer prez, I predict gun and ammo prices FALL.

Local stores even have stuff on sail, xcept fer .22 ocourse.

Just buy what you need today.

Don't stock up but shoot em an half fun.

Best

CR

Stinkers???? Is that a new round? :P

Edited by Rye Miles #13621