SASS Wire Forum

Regardless of Who Wins..."The price of liberty....

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

....is eternal vigilance." ~Thomas Jefferson~

Jefferson's observation was right...eternally so regarding the high price of liberty. Liberty never comes cheaply.

Regardless of who wins the election, the struggle goes on. We can't let down nor can we ever give up. The moment we hang our collective heads and feel all is lost or that our individual efforts are ineffective is the very moment we not only lose our legacy but we lose our independent souls.

I for one, cannot give up and based on the folks I've met in our SASS family, I'm convinced you will not surrender either.

If Clinton is elected, the fight intensifies to thwart their dominating agenda ; if Trump wins, the fight continues to hold our government to its primary charge of upholding the Constitution...as it was originally written and intended.

America does not depend on the likes of 545 politicians in Washington. America was inspired by God and founded by and for Americans--of that I harbor no doubts. It depends on you to carry on the charge given us by those who boldly went before and we must set the example and pioneer the path for those who will come after.

So regardless of who emerges as the President elect, my charge to all is unchanged: Steel your nerve, remain resolute and soldier on...

Thank you well put !

You words are very well said and timed right for this election. It is the turning point for this Country. America will become totally divided or it will come together after the next 24 hours.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

Now we must hold our officials to their WORD!!!

Amen!

:)

We the people have Spoken !

Archived