SASS Wire Forum

BACK'AT'CHA 2016

Who's bringing what to the barn on Thursday. I'm bringing some "goodies" somebody is gonna like. I gotta know if I need to raid the piggy bank or not. Most of what i'm bringing either goes "pew-pew" or is related. See y'all there!!

Capt Hill

Miss Lorrie has been on a 3 year exercise program and needs to sell a bunch of 8-10 (Medium) sized pieces and out fits (way big on her now). I have a bright red Frock coat with black trim and a matching vest and a grey gunfighter suit. Both fit 2xl. I also found a jar of #12 shot for making snake loads. Still looking for stuff.

Last time we participated in the CAC yard sale we made about $180. Still came out in the red from all the stuff we bought.

the plan is to have a few antler handled knives , and a set of Was FLower Ruger BIsleys , 45s , that I don't shoot much

looking for some stuff to mate up for the girls

CB

I like knives.

Waimea

I stay in the red , playin' this game

but deal in cold hard cash

Chickasaw :P

Noted, bring a cooler full of pennies to pay Chickasaw Bill for anything I buy from him. Does it matter if it's cold hard wet cash? Ice melts ya know... :D

I have a pile of stuff. Reloading dies, RCBS powder dispenser with electronic scale, chronograph, brass, bullets, Jug of Blue Dot (new), shirts, pants, knives, leather, boots, hats, revolvers, rifles, shotgun, and whatever else I find by tomorrow night. A bunch of this is in 50 cal ammo cans, so maybe I will just sell the cans, contents included.

I still have not figured out where all this stuff came from.

Maddog McCoy

Archived