SASS Wire Forum

Spam question

Alpo

I noticed one of the flood on the wire this morning was titled "man-woman love, INTERCASTE marriages".

Now, even if the country code hadn't told me, or the guy's name in the title, INTERCASTE just kinda says INDIA.

So why is he loading all this crap on an American forum?

I understand he's hoping to make money, I just don't see how he can sell his product HERE.

Can someone explain to me how he can make any money from this?

Maybe he's hoping for Indian folks here that are supportive?

I noticed one of the flood on the wire this morning was titled "man-woman love, INTERCASTE marriages".

Now, even if the country code hadn't told me, or the guy's name in the title, INTERCASTE just kinda says INDIA.

So why is he loading all this crap on an American forum?

I understand he's hoping to make money, I just don't see how he can sell his product HERE.

Can someone explain to me how he can make any money from this?

You mean you don't need your Love Problems fixed, Alpo?

Whoever is doing this probably gets paid $0.xx for incoming phone calls referencing his topics, or something like that. So, he trolls the web looking for easy-access forums to paste in his topics. If someone does call, they try to get credit card and other info. At this point, he may be angry that "we" nailed his butt to the barn on the first go-around and so now has flooded the site with more spam. At this point, this seems to have become an attack, probing for weaknesses to phish the site, steal personal information, disrupt and destroy. SASS techs shoul be taking this very seriously now. Who knows, could also be an anti-gun person or group coming in the back door, disguising their attack as coming from another country. Might also be a job for this person, who may have a "legitimate" engineering job or a tech job working a help desk or call center. Or he may live in a hut and tends a herd of goats. WAGs all, on my part. We just want it gone.

Reading news article from major outlets, I see writers who can't spell, can't form true sentences, can't edit their own work and it gets published.

So I think these same people might be the target of these attacks.

They don't see the problems in the spam writers text.

Example:

Facebook articles.

There will be the title.

There will be a photo with the exact text under the title.

You click on the link for more information and all you get is the same text in the title and under the photo and no more as if this is reporting.

Oh there might be a small bio on the so called good reporter.

Archived