SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range from the Air

Boy, Winter Range sure looks different from the air!!! Starting in the upper left is the Saloon, next is the trestle, next the Hotel (yellow buidling) then the riverboat. Then comes the chruch, western town, the fort and Coosies general store.

IMG_7148_zpsl9wksllo.jpg

Thanks Larson;

You can also see the Tipple @ Stage 4.

This must have been taken Sunday because you can also see the Tables and Targets for the Top 16 Shoot Off down range from the Hotel & Riverboat (Stages 7 & 8).

Nice pix Larsen...

Earlier I think - the Boy Scout's tent wasn't up...

RR

Probably when they did the fly by on Wednesday

If it's Wednesday the tables and such downrange from Stages 7 & 8 must be part of the Fireworks show.

By the few shadows that can be seen it looks like early afternoon. The Sun is slightly West of South and it is very high.

If it's Wednesday the tables and such downrange from Stages 7 & 8 must be part of the Fireworks show.

By the few shadows that can be seen it looks like early afternoon. The Sun is slightly West of South and it is very high.

Duece Stevens had tables down range at the riverboat/hotel on Tursday for his shooting school. You can also see the semicircle of benches, and the targets placed down range beyond the tables. The shoot off was inline with the hotel/riverboat, not down range of them

I wasn't shooting the Saloon when this was taken or you would see the it clearing and the Smoke a rising ....

Jabez Cowboy

Duece Stevens had tables down range at the riverboat/hotel on Tursday for his shooting school.

I'll bet you're right. I stopped by WR for a few minutes on Tuesday and then had to get back to work.

If you zoom in at the hotel, you can read the time at the sun dial. :D

Archived