SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy generosity

Jackson Rose, SASS #45478

I went to the Missouri Triple classic last week. The night after the first half of the BP match some thief broke into my car and stole all of my ammo. Thanks to Dakota Woodbutcher, Dakota Nailbender , Lumpy Grits and Gunsmith Frank I had enough ammo to finish the BP match and the main match. Many thanks to them and the 5 or 6 guys that offered. They saved my weekend.

Sorry to hear of the theft. We have the best pals in this game when things go south. Thanks for the post....Jim

Pleeeeeaaaaase tell me they stole black powder rounds. If so, they're in for a heck of a surprise! :)

I sincerely hope the thieves don't know how and when to clean firearms after firing BP. Being thieves they probably don't clean their guns anyway. Just think of the look on their faces when they see all that rust months from now.

I was once told "leave what you can afford to lose in the car". When we're traveling the guns, ammo, cowboy clothes, and leather go into the room. Our street clothes stay in the car.

BS

ive had the pleasure of shooting with dakota woodbutcher and dakota nailbender , they are genuinely nice folks so im not surprised they helped you out - may the god of squibs deal with the theif in a not so gentle way ,

Archived