SASS Wire Forum

Well Said, Chief Flynn.

Subdeacon Joe

Whoa!!! Great speech, we need more like him who are not afraid to tell it like it really is!

Rye

While I agree with him in the context of his statements on the video, and have no problem with what he had to say or how he said it, despite the swearing, my understanding is that overall the man is very much an anti-Second Amendment type.

While I agree with him in the context of his statements on the video, and have no problem with what he had to say or how he said it, despite the swearing, my understanding is that overall the man is very much an anti-Second Amendment type.

That is true, he is........

Yup.Many police chiefs in big cities are. I'd say most of them. Sheriffs are generally different because they are elected.

Yup.Many police chiefs in big cities are. I'd say most of them. Sheriffs are generally different because they are elected.

Yeah, I was checking a little after my response. The chief and the sheriff seem to have a disagreement on the issue of the Second Amendment, and a bit of a personal feud going. as a result.

Chiefs are appointed by mayors or city councils. They are accountable to them, not the citizens. Naturally the big city mayors hire chief's who will support their anti 2A agenda.

Sheriffs, being accountable to the people usually have a different view (depending on the electorate). This is particularly true of Western sheriffs. Even if they are Dems.

This was a great rant so I'll give him credit. I would however, not want to work for this man nor do i respect him or what he stands for or how he runs his department.

Archived