SASS Wire Forum

Broncos

Utah Bob #35998

Against the 3/6 Rams. Haven't looked this bad since.......last week against the 0/9 Raiders! What the fudge? :(

One can only hope. This is downright ugly! They are picking the Denver offense apart. Lookslike they should have switched QBs a long time ago.

Broncs still struggling.

Offense not looking sharp.

Even though I shouldn't....I'm rooting for the chiefs now. :rolleyes:

Just because I don't like the Seachickens.

Ordinarily I'd say "Well poop" regarding the Broncs, but I'm kinda pleased in a way. Broncs & Chiefs now have the same record and best of all, they beat Seattle!

Chiefs are playing TOUGH this season, much to everyone's surprise and delight. First the Royals, now this. Sports in this town haven't been like this in decades. :D

I'll help out Badger, GO SEATTLE. Oh shucks, that game ended hours ago. Way to go CHIEFS!!!!!! SCALP THEM CHICKEN HAWKS!!!!

Ordinarily I'd say "Well poop" regarding the Broncs, but I'm kinda pleased in a way. Broncs & Chiefs now have the same record and best of all, they beat Seattle!

Chiefs are playing TOUGH this season, much to everyone's surprise and delight. First the Royals, now this. Sports in this town haven't been like this in decades. :D

+1

Archived