SASS Wire Forum

Longmire.....latest episode regarding "medical treatment"

Krazy Kajun

So I was watching the latest episode of Longmire and mention was made of "medical treatment" of some of the female Native Americans where some of them were sterilized while they were at the doctors office for some other medical treatment....like having their appendix taken out. There also were a few other methods mentioned as well. Is this true?

So I was watching the latest episode of Longmire and mention was made of "medical treatment" of some of the female Native Americans where some of them were sterilized while they were at the doctors office for some other medical treatment....like having their appendix taken out. There also were a few other methods mentioned as well. Is this true?

Ain't eugenics fun? Just one of the many blessings bestowed upon us by big government Progressivism.

If you go to this site go down and click on "United States" and it will take you to the area where it discuss about Native Americans in the forced sterilization program.

Have not seen that episode.

Were they talking about "in the long-ago", or "last week"?

A few decades ago.

So I wonder... what commonly accepted practices of today will be roundly condemned in a our children's lifetimes - justifiably, or not. :mellow:

So I wonder... what commonly accepted practices of today will be roundly condemned in a our children's lifetimes - justifiably, or not. :mellow:

Voting for Democrats?

Didn't Hitler have a similar program called the FINAL SOLUTION?

Ja, mein Hauptmann, but it was only one facet of a multi-pronged approach.

Hitler's eugenics program was couched in the finest of language, with the finest of goals.

Improve the race by preventing the defective segments from reproducing.

Here's the fun part.

It was based on an American doctor's efforts.

Kind of scary!

Didn't Hitler have a similar program called the FINAL SOLUTION?

Ja, mein Hauptmann, but it was only one facet of a multi-pronged approach.

Hitler's eugenics program was couched in the finest of language, with the finest of goals.

Improve the race by preventing the defective segments from reproducing.

Here's the fun part.

It was based on an American doctor's efforts.

Kind of scary!

Hitler, as far as the actual killing, didn't start with the Jews, but the mentally ill, retarded, infirm, feeble elderly... and all that started in the USA, among other places, before it made its way to Germany.

Do a search on "life unworthy of life".

PS it was sold to the public as a humane effort- putting these poor miserable souls out of their misery.

Archived