SASS Wire Forum

PaleWolf Brunelle

Most Wanted

Let me start by buy saying thank you for all that you have done for SASS . I have to think that you haven't gone to a match or even had a week day in a long time without someone needing something from you . I have been in involved in some " what's the call " threads and my need for an understanding of the rules have made me come off as disrespectful and ungrateful and I apologize for that . Trust me when I say that was never my intention . I know the tone in which I type my questions and responses but some times that doesn't convey . I also know I have a few rough edges from working in the trades since I was 13 . You and other volunteers carry the weight of many and I appreciate all of you . I do what I can but I get so much from this game I would like to do more . Thus my wanting to understand the rules to the fullest . I think in the future I will try and take the "just watch the thread and see where it goes " approach and stay out trouble . Thanks MW

been there :blink: , done that, :wacko: imagine that! :o

i use the imacons now, :P a lot! :o:P;):D

PaleWolf is a walking SASS handbook, but even more so he has a subtle and agile mind that seeks ways to help the shooter. Winter Range had a new policy that no re-shoots occurred unless approved by the Range Masters who could be consulted by the posse marshals. In two instances we had to go to PaleWolf for a ruling. In both instances he was insightful and thoughtful and honed in on precisely the issue that made the difference. What a pleasure to work with someone like that. We are lucky to have him.

And Most Wanted--keep asking those questions. We all learn that way.

Well said MW and DHD,

I can't think of another cowboy more dedicated to SASS!

It was a pleasure visiting and catching up with Wolf at Winter Range.

Your friends,

Ringer & Miss Behavin'

I too thank PWB for all he does and Huzza to Most Wanted for your post!

I've learned a TON since I started hanging out here and I hope no one ever thinks I'm ungrateful, because if you do, it's merely my inability to express myself properly.

Good post and PWB is worthy of the accolades. MW, I have always found it best to reread my posts before sending them on and sometimes if I'm upset I write something really harsh and then delete it....and I usually feel better....lol.

KK

Archived