SASS Wire Forum

Treasure!

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 6, 2014 - No reason given

So you don't know this couple. Voting in America is by secret ballot. How do you know who these people voted for? Or are you just condemning the whole community with one broad stroke if the brush?

So they and other residents are well off, who cares? Maybe they earned it. No poor person ever wrote a paycheck. I'm sure their Police Dept, Fire Dept, EMS service, are also filled with some outstanding citizens. Don't be a hater.

John since you are clear across the country and know nothing about me or that community or that county for that mater, DO NOT attempt to chastise me for being a hater for that community. I live less then 30 miles from the place and have had dealings with all kinds of people from Tiberon. I know a lot about the place and the people, oh and were some of them got their money

I will stand up for them. Because if not Me, WHO? Who stood up for the sick and mentally ill when they were called "useless eaters" by a hater in Germany. Who stood up when he came for the Jews?

I will not, and can not, abide by a man condemning a whole community of Americans, mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters. Because of where they live, or who they vote for, or how much money they make. If you want to, go ahead. One great thing about this country is the freedom of speech, some use it to build up, while others use it to tear down.

I will stand up for them. Because if not Me, WHO? Who stood up for the sick and mentally ill when they were called "useless eaters" by a hater in Germany. Who stood up when he came for the Jews?

I will not, and can not, abide by a man condemning a whole community of Americans, mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters. Because of where they live, or who they vote for, or how much money they make. If you want to, go ahead. One great thing about this country is the freedom of speech, some use it to build up, while others use it to tear down.

He paints with a broad brush, JB. I happen to know some pretty fine folks from Tiberon.

Shoer,

I've lived in CA for over 45 years, off and on, and have been here for the last 36 years. I do know that community having lived in a couple bay area towns and have current close personal contact with a few families from there who are middle class and VERY conservative.

Obviously, not everyone there is not worth $5, even if the majority does not agree with your world view (nor mine, BTW)? Stating otherwise dimiinishes your comments on both that count as well as the greater point JB is making.

We can agree to disagree, or not, on politics, but individuals are still just that - individuals under our constitution.

Cheers,

Harvey

Shoer,

I've lived in CA for over 45 years, off and on, and have been here for the last 36 years. I do know that community having lived in a couple bay area towns and have current close personal contact with a few families from there who are middle class and VERY conservative.

Obviously, not everyone there is not worth $5, even if the majority does not agree with your world view (nor mine, BTW)? Stating otherwise dimiinishes your comments on both that count as well as the greater point JB is making.

We can agree to disagree, or not, on politics, but individuals are still just that - individuals under our constitution.

Cheers,

Harvey

You two must think I give a rats A$$ what ether one of you think.

Yahoo this morning says that the couple may do with the coins as they please.

If they were mine, I'd be getting them to an undisclosed location that was way out of the state of California.

Yep, far away.

Archived