SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013 - trash talkin'

Krazy Kajun

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but has barkeep got the bar fully stocked? Im a pototo juice man myself with the Mexican wonder a close second.

I got the Vodka and your bringing the Tequila! We are covered.

Did anyone get a picturei of that critter Uncle Frank had stretched out at the range on Sunday?

Just wonderin' .

"I don't like spiders and snakes and that ain't what it takes ta love me------------------------------------------------------

I saw him at the shoot Sunday - he was busier than a congressman runnin' for office at a Labor Day picnic!

I saw him at the shoot Sunday - he was busier than a congressman runnin' for office at a Labor Day picnic!

Wuz he runnin' for office or soliciting more bail money? :D

"I don't like spiders and snakes and that ain't what it takes ta love me------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing Charlie!

I still don't know who sang it, do you, Rolan?

Brisket has been out shopping for flashlights. She's gonna be well illuminated for that early morning trip to the bathhouse.

She don't like spiders, snakes or mice.

Yeah but I bet she's used to RATS....I knowed for a fact there her worse half is right fond of them!

Wuz he runnin' for office or soliciting more bail money? :D

Same thing, isn't it? ;)

It's funny you should mention RATS.......

I've just finished writing the stages for September and there will DEFINITELY NOT BE ANY RATS IN THEM. :D

Thanks BLB, I knew we could depend on you. ;)

Kajun you been sipping on swamp water again? The ruckus is in Oklahoma,we are in Alabama ,here it's a PARTY. :lol:

Boy after seeing CC's cat house today after someone throwed up errrr i mean a party in there this weekend,i'm thinking he may be

a little POooooooed. Oh well least we , oh i mean least some one did clean up on the outside. :D:D LSC

SOMEONE had better clean it up because I have extended a special invitation to your special guest to come visit the "cathouse".

The ball is in your court LSC>

I tell you what Senior'. Seece I hab my own toys (I am not afraid of yours) I will steel your magazines. That weel leve you impodent. Looks like I ween!

I tell you what Senior'. Seece I hab my own toys (I am not afraid of yours) I will steel your magazines. That weel leve you impodent. Looks like I ween!

CC...I don't think you even have to steal his magazines to accomplish that...LSC's already impotint...er uh impudent...or maybe its imputent...oh hell, he's just not effective :D

Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!! dat kajun dun struck low down in da bayou!!!!!!

KK least i want be shoot'n BP blanks at those targets this year.Bang and Clang ,Bang and Clang my friend. :D:D:D LSC

All this time I thought it was Clang and Bang, Clang and Bang.....guess I'll hafta rethink my "stragedy" :blink:

KK,

Where you been boy? De bang come befoe de clang.

Repeat afta me: De bang come befoe de clang.

Once mo: De bang come befoe de clang.

Now ya got it.

Das riet.

Archived