SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013 - trash talkin'

Krazy Kajun

Ok...so I checked with Miss Ali Mo and she said we could have a thread regarding a major match for "social discourse" and not have it in the Events section.

So....I'm just wondering if......

Badlands Bob is gonna be brangin' his fancy cookin' shoes

Lickskillet Charlie is gonna show up to get his hiney dusted in the speed pistol side match :lol:

Cherokee Charlie is gonna be able to keep Posse 1 in check wif all da ne'er do wells on it :blink:

Bertha gonna hit LSC up for child support (I seen her carrying a dolly recently whilst riding in the front of Quigley's ice cream truck!)

Bama Red is gonna shake the ground wif his Holy Black loads

Oklahomabound and Miss Mary Matilda will get their Prairie Schooner from OK to AL in time to shoot wif us

Andrew Quigley will be released from incarceration in time for Ambush

Hair Trigger Floyd and Dakota Di will make it to the party

Blue Wolf is gonna be nimble enough to dodge any errant drivers :o

Marshall Troup and Blue Jeans "get on up" from FL and grace us wif dere presence

My lovely bride Chootin' Cheryl be able to not give up all the family secrets (she is now officially a SASS member and will be in attendance) :huh:

.....just wondering is all....

Kajun

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the rest of those ner-do- wells, but I'm a coming. And I'm bringing my Wednesday night cooking shoes too.

I'll be bringing a couple of those DNA swab kits fer Quigley and LSC. It's about time we put to rest this question of paternal financial responsibility.

Di and I hope to be there. Haven't been around much lately. Had to stand CC up at range last week due to health issues but things are looking up. Have missed all you guy's.

***********************************IT IS NOW OFFICIAL*****************************

Posse #1 has been officially been assigned to "Cherokee Charlie" and the "Misfits".

The usual Wednesday night get together is "on" and will happen at CC's place on the range. The menu again this year is hamburgers and all the trimmings. If you are going to be there and want to participate please sign up to bring something.

l. Cherokee Charlie-- salt

2. Badlands Bob and Cricket---cherry or apple pie in a skillet

3.Harman Hammer--

4. HTF & DI

5. UF& Granna

6. LSC

7. LMM

8. S. L.

9. Quigley

10. I am not leaving you out, I just don't know if you are coming or not.

11. Krazy Kajun and Chootin' Cheryl.

BLB...it's like crickets in here. Looks like ole Lickskillet Charlie didn't make bail this week or Blue Wolf's got him off on some wild escapade (yeah I had to look it up in my Funk & Wagnall's)

CC application going out today and listed posse 1 . Looking forward to it even though haven't shot all year.

HTF-----FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

BLB...it's like crickets in here. Looks like ole Lickskillet Charlie didn't make bail this week or Blue Wolf's got him off on some wild escapade (yeah I had to look it up in my Funk & Wagnall's)

Yep, kinda like the quiet before the storm. Lickskillet Charlie might be busy building the addition onto CC's FEMA trailer. Blue Wolf would be busy supervising.

I heared that ole Lickskillet Charlie had some back problems recently...may have had some surgery. I heared he had planned to go to the Black Gold Shootout in Kentucky in July be he was a no show :(

Blue Wolf told me that LIckskillet Charlie's back problems started whilst he was married to Bertha. Prolly caused by that "trick rodeo love makin' technique" that Lickskilliet Charlies used....you know.... have your wife ketch ya in her bed wif another womin....see if ya can stay on for 8 seconds...just like a bull rider at the rodeo :blink:

BMC No buckle just Buckshot. :o

Allright ya hooligans i been away for a while ,but i'm back now.The attraction this year will be Cherokee Charlie's CAT HOUSE complete with his indian maiden to serve you.Just look for the flashing lights ya can't miss it. Also heard he will be serving free drinks this year to accomadate his customers :huh: .HA HA HA

KK only dust'n going on will be you fight'n you're way through the smoke trying to catch up wif me :lol: I would also like to congradulate your lovely bride Chootn' Cheryl for joining us thiy year,she will never be the same when she goes back to Jawga. :D:D:D

BLB there will be a new night security patrol this year so tell Brisket to be on the look out for them.They are called the Rat Pack :o

Been working hard on the range getting every thing ready for AMBUSH this year,Things are coming together real well.Hope every one gets to make it this year it's gonna be one you don't want ot miss. LSC

BMC No buckle just Buckshot. :o

Allright ya hooligans i been away for a while ,but i'm back now.The attraction this year will be Cherokee Charlie's CAT HOUSE complete with his indian maiden to serve you.Just look for the flashing lights ya can't miss it. Also heard he will be serving free drinks this year to accomadate his customers :huh: .HA HA HA

Is ole CC's Cat House gonna be set up next to Quigley's Low Risers...err I mean Low Riders place :blink:

Naw dagnabbit Uncle Frank stuck him over there wif us. :blush:

Ole Cherokee Charlie party's till all hours of the morning. With all those late night and early mornings goings on at ole CC's place LSC....ya'll ain't gonna get no sleep. That'd be ok with me cuz I'm shootin' the same category as you and I need all the advantage I can get :D

Duz you get a buckle for that kind of riding?

There are beaucoup style points for fancy dismounts in situations such as this.

Just sayin'.................(Hehehehehe)

Who cares how good YA'LL shoot. Me and Bama Red are in competetion for last place. I won the last shoot.

PROFESSIONAS!

TRUE PROFESSIONALS!

When Posse #1 rides into town, lock up the wemmen and children and of course the liquor supply.

Now hush BMC...gotta have some fun!

LSC....are ya'll toten' out that BIG target this year....ya know the one that is so big that you just "can't" miss it?

Yep boys Big Ned is alive and well,At 4 foot wide and 8 feet tall @ 9 yards YEP he can be missed,seen it several times.

BMC Posse 1 is so danged slow they can't even catch the women and children,Heck they have to break out the walkers,Geritol and prune juice just to keep mobile. :lol::lol::lol::lol: LSC

Bama ya need to introduce CC to the holy black that way it'll even up the competition a little :D

Hey KK where you at BOYY you know we got to be nice on here,we got some visitors coming down to visit us from yankee land to join us at AMBUSH this year. We don't want to scare em off .Ol Doc Eells,Mean Gun Mark and maybe Korrupt Karl. BTW you boys just jump right in here anytime on this trash talk'n don't be bashful,you know you're welcome. :P LSC

And BMC you know what vivid imaginations ole BLB and LSC have when they are stone cold sober...you ought see what they imagine after hanging around ole CC's campsite :blink:

And...we'll all post our remembrances on this here Wire as best as our memory will allow and if there are any gaps in the tellin'....why we'll just make it up as we go along :lol:

It would be that making up part that might get me in trouble.

Wish I could fellows. Believe me, I wish I could.

I did send Minnesota Rose down to represent the family though.

She is that Swede blond from Minnesota. They talk funny.

I see y'all talkin but what about the walkin? KK so slow ya need a sundial and moondial to time him. Why, he can't hit either shoots high, low, right and fer sure left. He also talks funny once ya give him some apple pie (LSC recipe) :lol:

Ol' CC, now he has an uptown tony bordello fer sure. Mighty fine quarters fer an old cripple pard. I hear tell he is given discounts this year only on Clairebell and Tootsie. Now I don't know anything about them but I hear tell they come from over round Macon or was it somewhere in east Ky. I tell ya that CC he sure enough travels.

Quigley, well what can ya say, he is definitely small time now reminds me of Deadwood (the series). I wonder if CC is going to call his place the Gem? Quigley might end up in the hawg pen fer sure.

KK might need to open up a hotel and get himself a derby. That's it he might as well do something constructive, ya know he can't shoot. Besides a derby might make him look tolerable. :lol::lol:

Now BLB, he can cook in them there cast iron pots. I guess he could start calling himself Baker Bob and cooking fer all the hotel and bordello patrons. Course if'n he gets into that apple pie then ...............well there ain't no telling what will come out of them cast iron pots. :blink:

I forgot Bama Red, well since he is probably the one with the most sense, he is the head cat herder. Ya know if'n CC, KK, LSC and BLB is involved in anything it's like herd'n cats to get them in line to get anything done.

I just hope those guys coming from parts near and far can handle all this horsepitality (that's the part on the ground) ;)

Blue Wolf

Now dammit, Blue Wolf, I was the head (and also the one and only) cat herder for the last three years! Do you know how hard it is riding herd on that bunch? They all half-crazy, at least, and some of 'em are full blown, howlin' at the moon, backwards walkin', gibberish talkin', certifiably, nuts.

And Lord help us all if they get knee-walkin', snot-slingin', commode huggin' drunk! Why they'll to go in twenty different directions at once - CC's liable to head for Quigley's trailer, BLB gets out his monkey feet and climbs the nearest tree and starts pickin' lice outta his hair, KK starts speakin' in tongues, although he says its really Cajun dialect and LSC, the worst of the bunch and the main instigator, trouble maker and all-round bad apple, ought a have a video surveillance camera covering him 24-7! He will steal from ya and then offer to sell ya back the stuff he just stole from ya! Last match he offered to sell me my own rifle twice, after purloining it from the back of my gun cart!

No sir, Blue Wolf! You gotta get someone else to manage the asylum this year, or I'm likely to wind up as one of the inmates myownself!

Now Bama Red, hold on we gotta sort these things out. Hairtrigger has some health issues, BLB.....................wel ya know, gorilla feet, CC has the wimmin to look after, Quig is busy competing againist CC, KK just ain't understood and misinterpreted cause ain't understood a tall, and then LSC well...............and then LSC what can you say. After more compulating and sifuring and then some thinkin' you got it...............................yes sireeeee. Ya it. Chief Ne'er Do Well Cat Herder. Maybe you'll get a badge or something.

CONGRATULATIONS and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Wolf

PS BLB,

I wasn't stealing them chickens just borrowing them to raise some.. Can't help getting hungry ya know...................I thought it was a good idea. After all they was running loose and no tag or anything. Heck a dawg has to wear a tag from the owner, I thought they were free grazers.

Archived