SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013 - trash talkin'

Krazy Kajun

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang Blue Wolf finally came out of hibernation and incarceration....good to know you weren't "turned" whilst you was in the hooscow wif does neredowells. Chicken stealing....that's not too bad...I think there is hope in reforming you into a passable cowboy shooter....only if'n Evil Bob is your parole ocifer. Of course ole Evil Bob can be bribed by giving him some loud colored britches and things that sparkle. BW...if'n you'll stock up on them loud britches qand sparkly thangs you'd get along quite good wif Evil Bob.

Well if Ol' Snuffy Smith made a livin' at it........................................what can I say. There ain't much competition and KK pays good money for chicken for his Cajun fixins. I guess he is my down far talkin me into it and all. Maybe the Sheriff needs to look his way after all he be receiving. :o

PS Thanks fer the bail money, KK ;)

Blue Wolf...you bin partaking of LSC's pie...you just ain't right in the head. I'm saving my money in case I need to make bail in that ferrin state of Albalama whilst I'm at Ambush. Hanging around the folks that's been jawjackin' on this thread might get me an appointment wif da local law....never know when you'll need bail money.

As far as chicken thievin'...Badlands Bob is the expert. He's seen both sides of it....that stealin and the popo side. Yep, BLB is a professional. You know he steals fowl and other assorted animules....where do you think he got those fancy cooking shoes. That fur on dem shoes ain't fake. (no need to thank me BLB....I just help out where I can :lol: )

Hanging around the folks that's been jawjackin' on this thread might get me an appointment wif da local law....never know when you'll need bail money.

Why, hell, Kajun! Most of us is the local law!! :):)

Yea Kajun, We gonna take good care of the likes of you. Trust us. We're from the government.

Yep...and the check is in the mail....and no dear, I won't #$%&@#)(!(#*$!

I see you've played this game before. :lol:

Yep...I learned it from the best.

- We won't have that stage at the EviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiL Bob match.

- We caged up all the rats, you won't see them agin.

- We ain't got no rubber chickens filled wif shot that ya gotta hold whilst shooting your rifle

Yep, our ne'er do well match director runs a close second to the POTUS in "stretching" da truf a mite :blink:

Yep...I learned it from the best.

- We won't have that stage at the EviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiL Bob match.

- We caged up all the rats, you won't see them agin.

- We ain't got no rubber chickens filled wif shot that ya gotta hold whilst shooting your rifle

Yep, our ne'er do well match director runs a close second to the POTUS in "stretching" da truf a mite :blink:

Wait'll ya see what I gots in store for ya tomorrow. :o

Wait'll ya see what I gots in store for ya tomorrow. :o

Guess I better bring knockdown rounds huh!

Speaking of running.....where did LSC run off to? You don't reckon his off baking more pie do ya :blink:

That's funny seeing KK run. He might need to find him some BLB shoes, I see they are fast, but then again KK might not be able to keep up with them and then...................................................................................................................................................................................What a train wreck. :o Oh btw I here the leather sole ones are legal. :D But remember KK they go on the feet (ya know what ya walk on) not the hands. Sometimes ya just have to draw them Cajuns a picture. :lol:

That's funny seeing KK run. He might need to find him some BLB shoes, I see they are fast, but then again KK might not be able to keep up with them and then...................................................................................................................................................................................What a train wreck. :o Oh btw I here the leather sole ones are legal. :D But remember KK they go on the feet (ya know what ya walk on) not the hands. Sometimes ya just have to draw them Cajuns a picture. :lol:

Now BW...ole Evil Bob's fancy cookin shoes gots trakshun. Since Evil Bob is a match director too he gets to rit some stages what require running around. I just make sure I'm on his posse so's I can borrow his fancy cookin' shoes after he shoots the stage. Onlyst thang about that is his feet STANK! I gotsta spray some Lysol in them shoes just ta sneak up on em.

Now don't go giving KK a hard time. We just got him to wearing shoes. And he don't walk on his hands. He just drags them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's a goodern BLB.

I ain't got the words!!!

Someone once said(I think it was Jr. Samples) "It is better to speak and be thought of as a dumbass than to have a confused look on your face and be thought of as one."

Ole Badlands Bob done gone and got hisself a magical shotgun so ya'll gunfighters better watch out now. Now that BLB's got the speshul scatter gun heez gonna be hard to beat :blush:

Ole Badlands Bob done gone and got hisself a magical shotgun so ya'll gunfighters better watch out now. Now that BLB's got the speshul scatter gun heez gonna be hard to beat :blush:

I'm still getting the bugs worked out of my super duper speedy SxS shotgun. My technician has to do a little adjusting on it. Something about 37 thousandths vs. 40 thousandths. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about...... which made one of us. I hope to unleash the fury by Ambush. We'll see.

Uh..............BLB, it's the operator not the gun. ;)

KK, sounds like your jealous.

Nah BW...not jealous...I got a scatter gun just like BLB's got. And you are definitely correct, especially in my case...it is definitely the operator not being able to take full advantage of the majikal scattergun :wacko:

Uh..............BLB, it's the operator not the gun. ;)

KK, sounds like your jealous.

Yea but if ya don't have good equipment and no skill, you're sunk. KK's got a nice shotgun. He wouldn't let go of it so I had to go find another one and have the majical stuff put in it.

At least this way, all I lack is skill.

Now BMC, Ol' KK has done the chicken thang. Why don't cha know he was even using them high dollar chickens at one time. Yep, some woman down Nawlins way done taught him the voodoo and well it didn't work. But I made a good sum on the chickens fer a year or so. I wish he would go back to Nawlins and get another recipe to improve his shootin' :lol:

BLB, equipment without skill is bad but no skill and no equipment equals the same results without future. So therefore you need one or the other to have any chance at future. But equipment is easier to acquire than skill but more costly. Unless you pay a ringer to shoot for ya and then it could be cheaper if the ringer has equipment and skill but no money. If the ringer has money........................................find a broke ringer. Or go to Nawlins with KK. ;)

Next time KK goes back to the swamps for a family visit, I told him to pick me up one of them voodoo chicken feet. There's a couple of people that need scratchin around here. I still got a goodly supply of monkey dust so I'll be alright for a while.

Now BMC, Ol' KK has done the chicken thang. Why don't cha know he was even using them high dollar chickens at one time. Yep, some woman down Nawlins way done taught him the voodoo and well it didn't work. But I made a good sum on the chickens fer a year or so. I wish he would go back to Nawlins and get another recipe to improve his shootin' :lol:

BLB, equipment without skill is bad but no skill and no equipment equals the same results without future. So therefore you need one or the other to have any chance at future. But equipment is easier to acquire than skill but more costly. Unless you pay a ringer to shoot for ya and then it could be cheaper if the ringer has equipment and skill but no money. If the ringer has money........................................find a broke ringer. Or go to Nawlins with KK. ;)

BW....I'ma thunkin ole BLB oughta hire YOU to shoot that majikal scattergun for him at Ambush......thatta way all the gunfighters 'ceptin' BLB will have fast times on their stages :lol: Also BLB will have the broke(n down) ringer you talked about :D :D :D :D

Next time KK goes back to the swamps for a family visit, I told him to pick me up one of them voodoo chicken feet. There's a couple of people that need scratchin around here. I still got a goodly supply of monkey dust so I'll be alright for a while.

Ina pinch BLB you might try scratchin' them wif one of those gorilla shoes....that'd fix them up....'ceptin of LSC....for him it'd just make him couyon.

I was asked to shoot at another match, same time frame. So we made reservations and all. Now the othershooter decided to shoot at Ambush. I can get a refund for the other match, but seems I'm tied into an expensive Motel bill if I opt out. So, next time I'll be wiser. Sorry me and BlueJeans won't make it, but next year for sure. I'll never go on the buddy system again. Sorry, MT

Archived