SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013 - trash talkin'

Krazy Kajun

I see where Syria is being accused of using chemical weapons.....wonder if LSC is exportin' some of his pie makings. :blink:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK, I would shoot for BLB but after the last match I shot I may have to retire. I don't think I could shoot a two day match anymore. It takes a month to get over a one day. Therefore I won't be shooting Ambush this year but I'll be thinking about ya. :huh:

Sorry to hear that BW....hope you can find the remedy for what ails ya. At least you can still be on the range doing your usual great job of supervising and bull shipping!

KK I don't think BLB want's BW to shoot for him , If i remember correctly one time BW was shooting from the second story of Pearls Parlor House ,he had one heck of a run going ,fast on the pistols ,fast on the rifle ,first 3 shotgun perfect, shot the last round on shotgun and chunked the dang shotgun out the window down range and it stuck up in the ground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Now KK let BW teach you how to shoot a shotgun this year. :P LSC

Tell you what....the way I've been running my shotgun lately you'd think I'd been takin' lessons from BW.

Also, I think I can do you one better than BW's shotgun story. At our April shoot up at Cherokee I finished shooting my pistols and had to move to the left to go to the table to shoot my rifle and shotgun. After I shot my last pistol I turned and started moving left and missed the holster with my pistol and it landed barrel down in the mud....stage DQ and I had to take my pistol apart at the unloading table and clean out the mud in the barrel and ejector housing. Then two stages later I achieved the trifecta, minor safety, a P and a miss all with my rifle. I was then awarded the "Fido's Ass" button at the awards ceremony for a monumental train wreck of a match. Tell you what, I am as proud of that button as any first place chip I've ever won cuz I earned it the hard way. :D

KK I don't think BLB want's BW to shoot for him , If i remember correctly one time BW was shooting from the second story of Pearls Parlor House ,he had one heck of a run going ,fast on the pistols ,fast on the rifle ,first 3 shotgun perfect, shot the last round on shotgun and chunked the dang shotgun out the window down range and it stuck up in the ground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Now KK let BW teach you how to shoot a shotgun this year. :P LSC

Somebody should write a song about that event.

Hey KK,

Well, here I be, defending my "good"? name. Buck D Law and Sugah will defend me. They both shot with me and know I how "bad" I am!!

KK, it was probably the same Brother doing the paddling, but I know definitley it was a different paddle. Cuz, the one they had when I was h, they wore it out on me!

You just keep putting the "K" in Klass and try not to shame to bad!

KCD

Tell you what....the way I've been running my shotgun lately you'd think I'd been takin' lessons from BW.

Also, I think I can do you one better than BW's shotgun story. At our April shoot up at Cherokee I finished shooting my pistols and had to move to the left to go to the table to shoot my rifle and shotgun. After I shot my last pistol I turned and started moving left and missed the holster with my pistol and it landed barrel down in the mud....stage DQ and I had to take my pistol apart at the unloading table and clean out the mud in the barrel and ejector housing. Then two stages later I achieved the trifecta, minor safety, a P and a miss all with my rifle. I was then awarded the "Fido's Ass" button at the awards ceremony for a monumental train wreck of a match. Tell you what, I am as proud of that button as any first place chip I've ever won cuz I earned it the hard way. :D

Boy your easy to please. Now if they had just given you a Kewpi Doll, it would have made your day. Almost as bad as 3 years ago, going for speed pistol, then remembering to count if you had enough ammo for main match. Now that was hilarious. MT

Yeah but has barkeep got the bar fully stocked? Im a pototo juice man myself with the Mexican wonder a close second.

Dang, MT, we heard you and BJ was gonna make Ambush this year.

CC

Mean Gun Yep barkeep gonna have her stocked to the hilt,don't know bout dat tater juice tho.But we will have plenty of that rattler juice .

How's ol Doc the wimp Eells doing btw .haven't heard from him lately.someone said he was getting his shoulder fixed,hope he gets to make the ride down with ya'll.LSC

MT i just hope KK shoots that good at AMBUSH this year. :D

KCD Please don't tell me i'm gonna have two of you Coon #%#% to put up with at AMBUSH this year

Heck it's bad enough having to decifer KK's jibberish when gets to drink'n. :lol::lol::lol: Are you sure you

really want everyone to know you associate with Buck :o Just kidding. Looking forward to seeing you. LSC

Well LSC...looks like you finally made bail and woke up. :D

Question....is Ambush scored by rank or total time? That thread over on the Wire got me wondering. Won't matter for me cuz I won't be in the running for a Cadillac. However LSC....do you still have that clown car that your former main squeeze yusta drive? Mebe we could be in the running for the clown car :lol::lol::lol:

LSC, I guess that was money well spent down there in Nawlins. That woman was right about that there voodoo thingy good then ya had that picture.
:huh:
KK, I have earned a couple SDQ but never had the pleasure of the trifecta. Maybe you need to get the antidote to that voodoo but I hear tell there is many out there on ya. :lol:

KK Total Time Naw got me a new clown car she runned off wif the other one We can always just flip a coin to decide the winner ( I'll furnish the coin too) :lol::lol: LSC

Total time....dadgumit I was counting on something to help me out. Man if its on total time I won't even win the clown car :unsure:

LSC, I guess that was money well spent down there in Nawlins. That woman was right about that there voodoo thingy good then ya had that picture.

:huh:

KK, I have earned a couple SDQ but never had the pleasure of the trifecta. Maybe you need to get the antidote to that voodoo but I hear tell there is many out there on ya. :lol:

BW, I got so many curses hang over me even Marie Laveau won't stand next to me :blink:

Friday night at Ambush we are going to have:

The poker contest

Saloon girl contest

Barkeep Casey tending bar

General good time

Sumptin was said about a Cornhole Contest, seems like it was Lickskillet and Barkeep carrying on about it.

BTW Lickskillet I still looking fer my surcharge.

TKD I'M not even going there with that one,thats more in KK's department :o .And no you ain't got your $239.00 fuel sur-charge for a bottle of

whiskey you delivered to me from Texas ,from T-Bone. Boy talk about inflation prices. <_< Guess i'll just have to share the bottle with you although i was

kind of saving it for Ambush. LSC

Seems like we should open a bottle like that over at Cherokee Charlie's new place and christen that new porch that LSC just built onto it. Let's see, we need to celebrate: Posse #1, Bertha's return, CC's new place, LSC's new porch (not to be confused with Porche), Wed. night dinner, the return of Hairtrigger Floyd, Buck-de-Law's new butt cover,(boy is it gonna shine)and the thing we are not going to celebrate is the lack of CC's sidemath. Nuff said.

LSC,

I'll have you know that I am the RWICOSP (repwhatsinchargeofshortpeople) so be vewy,vewy kareful what you say about short people. I think I need to keep an eye on you. :ph34r:

LSC...ole CC is a pretty mean one...he's famous for shooting folks right at eye level....in this case you're gonna get kneecapped :D

No I ain't in cahoots with em, just try to recoup the WHOLE diesle bill from the BLB3 back to HSV that bottle was heavy, plus it had a custom Champagne top put on it by um... Either T-Bone or Nuttin my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. Oh don't forget the custom carrying sack.

My money is on Lickskillet falling of the porch first.

I will have already been there two days.

Archived