SASS Wire Forum

BLACK POWDER SHOOTERS ONLY

Korupt Karl

YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT....SO WE'VE GONE TOTALLY BLACK....NO SMOKELESS SHOOTIN ALLOWED. June 28, 29 & 30

OUR TARGETS ARE THE BIGGEST IN THE MIDWEST....2 FOOT X 2 FOOT.

The scenarios written by Prairie Dawg and Cowboy Rick....starting with a night shoot hosted by Travelin Kid.... followed by two days of the holy black.

http://www.korruptkarl.com/ Come join us at the INDIANA BLACK POWDER GUILD annual two day shoot.

Price of admission is only $55/person $25/spouse....we believe in giving back to the participants. Quality Silver Badges to the category winners...just like before.

Friday June 28th.....side matches and three stage night shoot (Included)

Friday night......BBQ (included)

Sat June 29th.........5 stages main match

Sat night......Dinner (included)

Sunday morning-Griswold Breakfast

Sunday......5 stages main match

Stages written by PRAIRIE DAWG and COWBOY RICK.....Night Shoot....TRAVELIN KID

Random Cannon Firing will be controlled by Crazy Mingo

This is a BP shoot only, so if you want to come play and usually don't shoot BP, contact me and we'll put you in touch with someone who can provide you with the ammo or whatever you need.

If you play in OHIO our representative is PRAIRIE DAWG

MICH our representative is CRAZY MINGO

ILL our representative is COWBOY RICK

IND is yours truly KORUPT KARL

Come play with us.....KK APPLICATION: http://korruptkarl.com/entry-form.html

If you are comin...please get your app in so I can get the steaks ordered...Thanks. KK

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paradisepassregulators/

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the best value in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Stages inspired by "Quigley Down Under"

YeeHaw!

--Dawg

DAGNABBIT! And here I am... headed for South Bend the FIRST part of the month! And have no BP with me! Don't know that I could get home, swap out the WB guns for the Cowboy guns... and back up north! But... if you'll have me, I'll try!

DAGNABBIT! And here I am... headed for South Bend the FIRST part of the month! And have no BP with me! Don't know that I could get home, swap out the WB guns for the Cowboy guns... and back up north! But... if you'll have me, I'll try!

Hope you can make it...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Griff; Tell me what you need. I don't have black powder avail, but I'll do whatever to make sure you get it. I have a guy load mine for me, but let me know what you need and I'm sure we can get you taken care of.

KK

This is the best bang fur yer buck!!!!!

Gonna have giant 26x26 and some larger, targets

Great food, shooti'n, poker, shooti'n, eati'n, shooti'n, cannon's blazi'n, shooti'n, did I mention shooti'n!!!!!!!

This one will top all others!!

Furball

Griff; Tell me what you need. I don't have black powder avail, but I'll do whatever to make sure you get it. I have a guy load mine for me, but let me know what you need and I'm sure we can get you taken care of.

KK

I can bring 100 45 Colt BP ( Goex ffg ) cartridges if needed.

Let me know ;)

GG

I'll be there and I'm shooting Pale Rider Gunfighter! Yes, there will be king size fire balls and great billows of semi toxic smoke, the like of which will make a certain Furball wet himself. But, I'm not going for speed mind you, I'm going for gusto and look'in good whilst doing it! ;)

P.s. also, I'll be gun'in for Gunner and Cowboy Rick.

P.s.s. Where's the Gourd?

Spittoon

I'll be there and I'm shooting Pale Rider Gunfighter! Yes, there will be king size fire balls and great billows of semi toxic smoke, the like of which will make a certain Furball wet himself. But, I'm not going for speed mind you, I'm going for gusto and look'in good whilst doing it! ;)

Spittoon

Oh...OH....OHHHH!!! Gunnin' fer me, ehhhhh? Boy - I gots you in my sights...my sights sez I!! :ph34r: gonna get some practice in at the Rockford 2-day shebang this weekend!

I hear you Jedi types LIVE and PROSPER (oh...different show ^_^ ) on that semi-toxic billowin' smoke - :lol:;)

Spittoon

Best git ta praktisin - Ah is on fire and loaded fur bear!

An anudder thing -where IS da Gourd?

CR

Best git ta praktisin - Ah is on fire and loaded fur bear!

An anudder thing -where IS da Gourd?

CR

Doesn't I.M. Crossdraw have it...or Doc Ells? ...reckon I doubt I'll ever be able to be the bearer of such a fine chalice let alone even touch it :lol:

I think Crossdraw has the manhole cover.

Cheyenne Culpepper had the gourd last year & I thought he took it to the Ohio State Match or somethin.

--Dawg

Loony Spitoony,

I am planni'n on laughi'n so hard at this not fur the weak a heart shoot, I'm gonna pee!! I'm gitti'n ta be that age now.

Can't wait- - I'll be shooti'n fcgf so yer safe, or are ya??????

This will be a great time fur all, Karl, cc, and crew are pulli'n out all the stops fur this one!!

Fur ball (our cannons bigger)

Toon; Ya best be a getting out of the way of an ole timer that has to go to the bathroom....at his age that is one of the things you don't mess with....lol.

KK

Kudos for making this a black powder only match. Mixing in smokeless shooters, even if they are only shooting "for fun" detracts from the booming fire and smoke of the true believers.

I know that Mean Gun Mark, Blackjack Beason and I will be there and I'm talking it up to everyone else I know.

Is it true that the applications says

Eye and ear protection required, respirator strongly recommended.

Drag yer grizzly butt over here and we'll set ya up with gunz and ammo - even a respirator!. Not sure when we'll see you now that HOW has taken a hike.

CR

Is it true that the applications says

Eye and ear protection required, respirator strongly recommended.

Some of those guys that are Jedi trained will only be enhanced and euphoric throughout the experience - no respirator needed.

For me, as I am not one of them Jedi type, there is a certain 'laughter' that comes out....almost a high, but more delirium. It's a good thing B)

Kudos for making this a black powder only match. Mixing in smokeless shooters, even if they are only shooting "for fun" detracts from the booming fire and smoke of the true believers.

I know that Mean Gun Mark, Blackjack Beason and I will be there and I'm talking it up to everyone else I know.

BD-

I'm draggin a couple of guys - and trying for more. This is waaay too much fun to miss.

Is Doc Eels coming? I would surely give a kings ransom for a taste of that special fluid in a mason jar.

Remember folks - What happens in Paradise Pass stays (or may not stay) in Paradise Pass!

CR

Drag yer grizzly butt over here and we'll set ya up with gunz and ammo - even a respirator!. Not sure when we'll see you now that HOW has taken a hike.

CR

CR, c'mon over for the Shootout at Pawnee Station. Same flavor as HOW was. Only better IMO.

And for what it's worth, I think HOW will be back next year, not as a regional any more, but as an annual.

I forgot ta congratulate ya buffy fur her place at Ohio state, great job!!!

Yer cannons still smaller!!

Let us know what ya need---

Furball

Please do it again next year ,when I am retired. PD has helped me alot to get started in B/P. I owe him. Will be glad to drive up from Texas. Will try to bring Yosimite with me since he was #1 Frontiersman this year. I was only 3rd.

I have been corrected....our targets are not 2'x 2'....they are 26" X 26"....who says a couple of more inches isn't important.

KK

I have been corrected....our targets are not 2'x 2'....they are 26" X 26"....who says a couple of more inches isn't important.

KK

....excellent..... as long as they are set at 50 yards :D

Hey, I'll putting a Jedi mind thingie on all you other Pale Rider Gunfighters so that you see those king kong size targets as postage stamps!

Spittoon

Hey, I'll putting a Jedi mind thingie on all you other Pale Rider Gunfighters so that you see those king kong size targets as postage stamps!

Spittoon

Two of us can play the ancient religious mind games act - as a dark one I will Vader claw your windpipe as to make you not even be able to see the targets :ph34r::P

Stop with the negative waves Moriarity.....they will be closer than you can imagine....you'll see. Biggest and closest in the Midwest.

KK

Archived