SASS Wire Forum

BLACK POWDER SHOOTERS ONLY

Korupt Karl

3 outta 4 of the travelin bunkhouse and circus are coming over to play. gonna bring some of that there buckeye brand potato juice also....kk did ya get my voicemail?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 outta 4 of the travelin bunkhouse and circus are coming over to play. gonna bring some of that there buckeye brand potato juice also....kk did ya get my voicemail?

Yes I did and thanks for letting me know. You, Buffy and Boaz will be a welcome treat from Ohio. Sorry Doc's elbow is giving him fits. We'll try to hold up his end of entertainment around the campfire. See ya real soon.

KK

I been loading 250 gr full loads for pistols, they won't work in rifle so 200gr full loads for it too, 777 that is....more power, more smoke.....

I guess you'll know for sure if I miss a pistol target!

PBCC, and for this shoot, "ROY"!

I been loading 250 gr full loads for pistols, they won't work in rifle so 200gr full loads for it too, 777 that is....more power, more smoke.....

I guess you'll know for sure if I miss a pistol target!

PBCC, and for this shoot, "ROY"!

Now those are He-Man loads! Why the concussion alone would be enough to pop Cowboys Rick's choppers right out his mouth if he's standing too close!

Spittoon

got all the pistol cartridges made up, now to work on the rifle cartridges, takes a while on a 3 hole lee, just couldn't see changing over the 650 for a low number run.

Forgot how finicky the 44-40 is to load, just gotta finish em off with a resize die without the primer punch....

Think I'll shoot the 44-40s next week at OVV but smokeless....

Gonna be a gud time wuppun up on all the light load boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who else is gonna shoot MANLY loads????

"Roy"

We will be melti'n steel!!!

Furball

Gonna be a gud time wuppun up on all the light load boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who else is gonna shoot MANLY loads????

"Roy"

Who are you and what have you done with Cheyenne Culpepper? :)

I'm Roy for this match!!!! who is this Cheyenne Culpepper of which you speak fondly of?

Roy

All the FFFg Diamondback that fit's into a .45 Colt case, with a 250gr Big Lube on top - shot GF style. Guess i'm in??

CR

You guys did say that new steel was THICK din'tcha?

Looks like we are going to have another brave soul shooting Josie Wales next weekend. Sam Slocum said he was wanting to try it and I am going to let him borrow a set of pistols. My Wife Dixie is going to make it also and this will be her first time shooting black. It's going to be a great time!!!!!

Steel is thick as a good steak should be, by the time were finished shooti'n, I'm expecti'n them ta be med-well, and seasoned ta perfection!!!!

Morni'n Roy!

Furball

I'm Roy for this match!!!! who is this Cheyenne Culpepper of which you speak fondly of?

Roy

I told you "My names not Roy"....

ah, but you don't know the whole story......

then, you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner....

Roy, or Mathew , I'm still braning a whuppon with me to put on everwun!!!

ah, but you don't know the whole story......

then, you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner....

Roy, or Mathew , I'm still braning a whuppon with me to put on everwun!!!

I know a cowboy who's gunna give you an awful beat down.....Gunner Gatlin! He mean, fast, an real ugly (sorry Gunner but that adds to the character build up). Yep, he's gunna make you cry like a baby. But do ya know who's get'in it worse than you...Mountana Longhair. Gunners going give the Furball a flogging. Just a heads up.

Spittoon

I know a cowboy who's gunna give you an awful beat down.....Gunner Gatlin! He mean, fast, an real ugly (sorry Gunner but that adds to the character build up). Yep, he's gunna make you cry like a baby. But do ya know who's get'in it worse than you...Mountana Longhair. Gunners going give the Furball a flogging. Just a heads up.

Spittoon

I hope I heal up before the shoot, the above line had me laffing so hard I thank I dun went a cracked a rib or sumthan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I betcha I put a 5 sec whuppun per stage on thit ugly, sissy slow gunner Gatlin. yup thit adds sup to 50 sec for the match....... hear thit GG, Imma callin yu out!!!!!!

Mathew, Roy!

Spittoon

Now I believe the ugly part, an' ah might go fer mean, but fast is only in a sentence that starts with "dinner is ready" :P

Ah haz found the holy grail o' chutin' strate - dere is a bump at da end of da barrel - seems ya line that up on the target ..... Ah fergit the rest .... :wacko:

CR

What the heck is a floggi'n?

Sounds ta me, is flo from progressive insurance gonna be there? She would probably help ya two more than hinder

Ifi'n it snows, will ya be usi'n a flobogi'n ta get down the hill?

Is we eati'n flogleggs fur breakfast?

Dictionary says floggi'n: spittoon's gonna need all the help he kin git ta survive this match!!??

Smile, it's early----

Furball

Now now...you Jedi's best get along and set a good example.Here's how I see it.... If'n you kick the L out of Floggin you get a Foggin and if you can't see because of the holy black fog, then you can't see the targets and if you can't see the targets you can't hit em....that's where the force comes into play.....may the force be with you'all.

kk

Me like!!!

Words a wisdom from the master Jedi Karl!!

yadda yadda yadda, My Jedi force is gonna wup your force!

pbcc,,,er I mean ROY

I hope I heal up before the shoot, the above line had me laffing so hard I thank I dun went a cracked a rib or sumthan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I betcha I put a 5 sec whuppun per stage on thit ugly, sissy slow gunner Gatlin. yup thit adds sup to 50 sec for the match....... hear thit GG, Imma callin yu out!!!!!!

Mathew, Roy!

Boy, If I am gonna be whooped it better feel good :) I hear that Purty Boy 'Peppah gives a nice message ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Spittoon

I am not only ugly - I am FUGLY! :D But thanks for the nice words pard :) Pretty cool when a Jedi can talk up a Dark Lord.

See ya there amigo...

I'm good at giving a message?,,, why am I preaching sunday?

pbcc

I'm good at giving a message?,,, why am I preaching sunday?

pbcc

message...or message - whatever floats yer boat pard...either would be welcome.

Alas, I am sorely disappointed. This soot lord is all loaded up but it would not be prudent for me to leave a 1/2 finished remodel at home with an unhappy spouse. It just wouldn't be cowboy. If I can get it finished I'll be a late sign in.

Rev

Alas, I am sorely disappointed. This soot lord is all loaded up but it would not be prudent for me to leave a 1/2 finished remodel at home with an unhappy spouse. It just wouldn't be cowboy. If I can get it finished I'll be a late sign in.

Rev

Jist make sure she kin git the dishes and laundry dun - dat mean da wata gotta wurk. Den cum chute! :P

Wood ah do dat??? Only once :wacko:

Git 'er dun and come join us!!!!

CR

Heeee Haaaa KK .. Iwont be a slipping in there till Friday afternoon.. :( I need a spot to get some power.. ;) I'll get signed up and settle with ya then.. :blush: I was going to come earler, but I gota dig "taters" on thursday.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Boy, If I am gonna be whooped it better feel good :) I hear that Purty Boy 'Peppah gives a nice message ;)

I don't know about message, but he does give a good massage, at least that's what I hear tell.

Heeee Haaaa KK .. Iwont be a slipping in there till Friday afternoon.. :( I need a spot to get some power.. ;) I'll get signed up and settle with ya then.. :blush: I was going to come earler, but I gota dig "taters" on thursday.. :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Jest bring the cannon....and lots of shells.

are the geisha twins gonna be thar, I hear tell of a massage ........ with an A

pbcc

I don't know about message, but he does give a good massage, at least that's what I hear tell.

I'll be in my loin cloth ready for the rub down ;)

I'll be in my loin cloth ready for the rub down ;)

I think you're corfused, yure in for a beat down, not a rub down!

Roy

Purdy Boy, ifn' ya wanna give anyone a massage, you best be bringin' it out to Colorado....I could sure use one!! No black powder necessary though....unless you're plannin' on shootin' the neighbor's rooster.... :P

Iffn I cud, I surely wud!!

Roy,,,,

Yur alias isn't Crazy Cora is it???

Archived