SASS Wire Forum

BLACK POWDER SHOOTERS ONLY

Korupt Karl

Stop with the negative waves Moriarity.....they will be closer than you can imagine....you'll see. Biggest and closest in the Midwest.

KK

Are ya sayin' a "rifle" will be a hindrance, and a Trapper will be handier than a carbine? Maybe I should plan on the 17" Marlin vs the 24" 1873? I ain't fired it with BP since the conversion to C45S... Wait, I ain't fired it atall!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop with the negative waves Moriarity.....they will be closer than you can imagine....you'll see. Biggest and closest in the Midwest.

KK

?? Negative ' waves'... OK hippie man....just was funnin'....

GG

Okay guys, me an another pard (Bad Dean) are coming for the first time. Where is a good place to stay ?? Please PM me. Thanks

Dee Mak Jack

Dee Mak, if you and Bad Dean are going, lets plan of a caravan and I'll hitch a wagon to the caravan and go with you. I've been itching to make this thing for years. You know how I love my heavy BP loads.... :D

Okay guys, me an another pard (Bad Dean) are coming for the first time. Where is a good place to stay ?? Please PM me. Thanks

Dee Mak Jack

http://www.hotels.com/search/search.html?nr=1&r=2&rl=CITY:1412457:PROVIDED:PROVIDED&sr=2,3&vt=LIST

There are a bunch and you will only be about 15 minutes away. Look forward to seeing you guys through all the smoke and fire....lol.

KK

You know i'm gonna be there Karl and the Jossie Wales cat. is calling my name. I hope that since the targets are so much bigger that more brave souls put up there rifles and give it a try. Be a pistolero for the day it's great fun!!!!! Are you and Prairie Dog still in? I haven't heard or seen Boss for awhile, I hope he is still in.

You know i'm gonna be there Karl and the Jossie Wales cat. is calling my name. I hope that since the targets are so much bigger that more brave souls put up there rifles and give it a try. Be a pistolero for the day it's great fun!!!!! Are you and Prairie Dog still in? I haven't heard or seen Boss for awhile, I hope he is still in.

If the body is able the mind is willing....see ya there and I look forward to it.

No Josey Wales this year Frenchy.

Been having shoulder problems & can't hold out the big guns.

Bringing my 1860 snubbies.

See ya there.

--Dawg

maybe......

Hey, I'll putting a Jedi mind thingie on all you other Pale Rider Gunfighters so that you see those king kong size targets as postage stamps!

Spittoon

"Toon - I've got a mind blocker from Yoda - and by the way - These are not the targets you're seeking :ph34r:

CR

Cowboy rick and the everlovi'n furball will have ta keep a pen fur all the sawed-off li'l ewoks from runni'n amok!!!!! Pesky li'l critters they is!!

This is gonna be a great time!!

Wookies rule!!!

Cowboy rick and the everlovi'n furball will have ta keep a pen fur all the sawed-off li'l ewoks from runni'n amok!!!!! Pesky li'l critters they is!!

This is gonna be a great time!!

Wookies rule!!!

Gonna be good ta see ya chutin' the one true powder again. Might just slow yu down enuff fer me ta sneak up on ya. Can hardly wait!

Mingo - squaw grip is fine - just git over here (an doan fergiit yer cannon)! :P

CR

Rick--You bringin' some of that Iowa bacon for the Sunday morning breakfast?

Best bacon I ever et.

--Dawg

Rick--You bringin' some of that Iowa bacon for the Sunday morning breakfast?

Best bacon I ever et.

--Dawg

Oh Yeah - pounds and pounds! :D

Yup, I'm in, figure to shoot Pale Rider!!!!! GF of course!!!!

I plan on whuppun up on awl those sissies shootin lite loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear that? Imma comin and hell's comin wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I got to load sum stuff!!!!

PBCC

Where is the Ghord/???

I plan on whuppun up on awl those sissies shootin lite loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear that? Imma comin and hell's comin wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBCC

Welcome to da Pale Rider Posse! Tu bad yer gonna hafta go home wid yer dobber down :P

PR Rules! (Dem Josey guys gots a hanful tu)

YeeHa - CR

PBCC

Will those be 250 gr boat loads for your pistols big fella?

Spittoon

Well, either 250 gr with less powder or 200 gr with more powder,,,,, YOU tell me!!! They equal out to about the same in recoil, hmmm with less powder space would equal less smoke....

Like I sed, you tell me, that is if YOU are shooting REAL loads..............

pbcc

Well, either 250 gr with less powder or 200 gr with more powder,,,,, YOU tell me!!! They equal out to about the same in recoil, hmmm with less powder space would equal less smoke....

Like I sed, you tell me, that is if YOU are shooting REAL loads..............

pbcc

Well, see'in how you're "whupp'in up on awl those sissies shoot'in lite loads" I guess it will be 250 gr boat loads for your pistols. Excellent choice sir! (Or shoot whatever ya want, it's all good as they say)

Spittoon

I can do that! I gotta apologize though, I was getting you confused with Traveling Kid,,,,, I'm sure you're gonna shoot manly loads too! You are arnt chu?

pbccpr

I can do that! I gotta apologize though, I was getting you confused with Traveling Kid,,,,, I'm sure you're gonna shoot manly loads too! You are arnt chu?

pbccpr

You bet'cha.

P.s. oh Man, to be confused with Travel'in Kid, now that hurts, hurts bad! Ha

I happen to know that Toon hasn't backed over any trees to my knowledge....he's good to go.

KK

Travli'n spitoon kid!

Kinda catchy ring to it, I like it!

At least with this name spitoon will be able ta hit his targets and cook!!

Good one

Furball

Looking forward to seeing some friends at the range in a couple weeks...

Wishing those 'Pa' types out there a happy & healthy and blessed Father's Day...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You bet'cha.

P.s. oh Man, to be confused with Travel'in Kid, now that hurts, hurts bad! Ha

The Kid will never get over it, probably scarred for life :P

Slingin big lead, makin' smoke, and ringin' steel! Just around the corner!

CR

I'll say this one more time, I never backed over the tree, just kinda bumped it, not my fault the tree was already dead and was as brittle as 100 year old kindling......

That tree was full of vibrant foliage and pulsating with life. I remember seeing Travelin texting as he backed up in a cloud of dust and burnt rubber. Then, as a Jedi, I felt a ripple in the force, the tree, was no more. Snapped at the base by Travel'in Kids 5000 pound 20 passenger GMC land yacht. RIP Tree RIP

Spittoon

That tree was full of vibrant foliage and pulsating with life. I remember seeing Travelin texting as he backed up in a cloud of dust and burnt rubber. Then, as a Jedi, I felt a ripple in the force, the tree, was no more. Snapped at the base by Travel'in Kids 5000 pound 20 passenger GMC land yacht. RIP Tree RIP

Spittoon

I have to give you kudos for that one Toon'.....that was good.

I bet thit poor ole tree never done a thing to have it's life cut short by Travelin Kid! Poor tree, who's gonna take care of it's chillin? No more nuts for the squirrels, no shade, just a set of roots rotting in the ground!

Shame Shame on you TK!!!

pbcc

You best go out and plant 20 trees to make up fer wut yuve dun!

Dependi'n on how them circle r boys act, 'er shoot, we just might have some new fertilizer ta plant where that beautiful tree made it's mark in it's short life on this here patch a dirt.

Ya don't mess wit mother nature!!!

Ways we's is looki'n at this attrosity, is that they is all guilty a assosiation! Ha!

I gotta new rope ta dragge'm thru the cactus patch!!

Just kiddi'n, knowi'n our luck, theyed kill the cactus too!!

Smile everyone,

Furball

Spittoon, you will have to fall asleep in that tent sometime over the weekend, all I can say is you'll never see it coming.... :ph34r:

Culpepper, we need to keep the re-shoots of stages to a minimum we only have two days to shoot this match, so try to get it right the first time.... :)

Spittoon, you will have to fall asleep in that tent sometime over the weekend, all I can say is you'll never see it coming.... :ph34r:

Culpepper, we need to keep the re-shoots of stages to a minimum we only have two days to shoot this match, so try to get it right the first time.... :)

Attaboy, TK - Now take that pumped up attitude and go win yerself a buckle! (or a spatula) :D

CR

Archived