SASS Wire Forum

So which one of you cowpokes was in a truckstop in Las Vegas?

My son called to tell me he finally "gets it". "Dad, you created an ICON in CAS."

"Huh? Wachu talkin' bout?"

He relates that while waiting for a buddy in a truck Stop in Las Vegas the other day, he's chatting with someone enroute to a gun show. He says "My dad got into Cowboy Action pretty heavy, his hobby became a business....." The guy asked and was told the C45S story, or the Cliff Notes version, and he replied "Everybody knows Adirondack Jack."

He was amazed that in a country of 300 million people, some "random dude" waiting in line in a truck stop is gonna know my dad's alias in some obscure shooting game I know nothing about (and he really doesn't)...... I chuckled. "But it's not like I gotta go around in disguise to escape the mobs of fans, Brad. I'm not "M n M" or anything, :)

"Icon", I kinda like that, :)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

My son called to tell me he finally "gets it". "Dad, you created an ICON in CAS."

"Huh? Wachu talkin' bout?"

He relates that while waiting for a buddy in a truck Stop in Las Vegas the other day, he's chatting with someone enroute to a gun show. He says "My dad got into Cowboy Action pretty heavy, his hobby became a business....." The guy asked and was told the C45S story, or the Cliff Notes version, and he replied "Everybody knows Adirondack Jack."

He was amazed that in a country of 300 million people, some "random dude" waiting in line in a truck stop is gonna know my dad's alias in some obscure shooting game I know nothing about (and he really doesn't)...... I chuckled. "But it's not like I gotta go around in disguise to escape the mobs of fans, Brad. I'm not "M n M" or anything, :)

"Icon", I kinda like that, :)

Hell... that ain't nothin', AdackJack...

One of the dancers at the Booby-Bungalo down in Ardmore, AL... said yore name was scribbled on the wimmen's bathroom wall...

"For a good time... call Adirondack Jack... x-xxx-xxx-xxxx" (number hidden to protect the guilty).

ts

Hey, is that the place right off I-65? I've driven by that place many times while driving from Biloxi back home to visit the folks in Indiana while on military leave. We always got a laugh at the name.

Hell... that ain't nothin', AdackJack...

One of the dancers at the Booby-Bungalo down in Ardmore, AL... said yore name was scribbled on the wimmen's bathroom wall...

"For a good time... call Adirondack Jack... x-xxx-xxx-xxxx" (number hidden to protect the guilty).

ts

Archived