SASS Wire Forum

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

Hope everyone has a great one! Don't drink too much green beer! Put the corned beef in the crock pot, time to get ready for church. Goin' to a St. Patrick's Day party this afternoon at our daughters. Usually have a great time!

JHC

we're on the same plan here.

Got the corned beef in the crock pot bathing in a couple cans worth of Guinness After church we will add the taters, carrots, onion, then an hour before it's done the cabbage. Should be good.

And the rest of the day to yourself Capt. Callahan!

No beer for me today (green or any other color) I have to work. It's a mandatory day at the PD as there will be major shenanigans about at the drinking emporiums that inhabit our district.

EC

Not warm enough fer beer yet. :lol:

The Calamity and I will be heading out for a Bagpipe band "Play In" at a local beach front Irish bar. If you've never heard a "mess" of pipers and drums in a relatively modestly sized resturaunt bar, you've never lived.

This is after a wonderful Corned Beef meal last night.

And the rest of the day to yourself Capt. Callahan!

No beer for me today (green or any other color) I have to work. It's a mandatory day at the PD as there will be major shenanigans about at the drinking emporiums that inhabit our district.

EC

Ah, ye poor blaggart. Thanks for your sacrifice. I'll do me best to drink your share!

JHC ;)

Archived