SASS Wire Forum

Florida: Bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

Ozark Shark

This is really over the constitutional line.

Here's the article. :angry::angry::angry:

Well I believe she should be the first one to go to the head of the mental health examination line. This is just off the charts doesn't she realize theres no ammunition to be had.

Jacksonville Democrat. I'm not surprised.

Well I believe she should be the first one to go to the head of the mental health examination line. This is just off the charts doesn't she realize theres no ammunition to be had.

Amen to that Longhorn!

She looks like a loon. Anger management classes, huh? These idiots are coming out of the woodwork all over the place. I'm just wondering how much more of this nonsense the American public is going to tolerate? I've had enough.

THO, I'm with you. My tolerance level was surpassed back in 2008. I've been biting on my knife since then to keep from using it.

I think it's safe to say this lunacy isn't going anywhere given the make up of the Florida legislature.

This proposed bill only served to reveal the ignorance of the one proposing it.

Yeah, but I expect to see it come up soon in the CA legislature, even though the official time for introducing new bills has passed. If nothing else, it will appear as a last minute "gut and amend" bill.

I think it's safe to say this lunacy isn't going anywhere given the make up of the Florida legislature.

This proposed bill only served to reveal the ignorance of the one proposing it.

Indeed. It would be fun to run against her with this on her record. Some entertaining campaign adds could be written mocking this bill.

Maybe We The People should start requiring that our political "leaders" start taking competency classes.

That would clear out a whole crop of bad apples. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

We need these folks to stop giving the Maryland legislature ideas. We have a whole group of them just like her!

And these people are also charged with making important decisions too.

Heck, you have to have good anger management skills just to read that one.

Heck, you have to have good anger management skills just to read that one.

you got that right Brother

Archived