SASS Wire Forum

Looking for customized poker chip supplier.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Looking for a reasonably priced supplier of custom poker chips. One of my home clubs is exploring handing out poker chips instead of certificates on the monthly level. Have searched and found some suppliers but all seem kind of pricey. Anyone have a vendor they can steer me towards that they have used and had good luck with?

Check with ACSA while you are at Winter Range. They give out poker chips for awards. First place is $3.00, 2nd $2.00 and third $1.00. The chips are redeemable for match fees.

The Poker Chips we buy here are $8.00 for 50 chips. The printed labels that adhear to the chips varies with the amout you order of each type.

If you need more information, send me your email and I'll put Lady Glitter in touch with you as to who to call.

We have been using poker chips for 6 or 7 years for monthly match awards. We have used the following supplier http://www.pokerchiplounge.com/ They have been easy to work with as far as customized chips for our club. We do 3 position chips and a clean shoot chip.

We buy a 3 or 4 year supply at a time to get a bit of price break. They do cost more that printing certificates but not by a lot when you factor in printer supplies. One of the major reasons we like them is that when scores are done, we are ready to do awards - no waiting for certificates to print. We also offer a poker chip redemption program for monthly shoot fees - the recover rate is not real high. Guess folks like their chip collections.

The Poker Chips we buy here are $8.00 for 50 chips. The printed labels that adhear to the chips varies with the amout you order of each type.

If you need more information, send me your email and I'll put Lady Glitter in touch with you as to who to call.

Yeah, what he said.

Guest Matthew Ducan #23189

We have been using poker chips for 6 or 7 years for monthly match awards. We have used the following supplier http://www.pokerchiplounge.com/ They have been easy to work with as far as customized chips for our club. We do 3 position chips and a clean shoot chip.

We buy a 3 or 4 year supply at a time to get a bit of price break. They do cost more that printing certificates but not by a lot when you factor in printer supplies. One of the major reasons we like them is that when scores are done, we are ready to do awards - no waiting for certificates to print. We also offer a poker chip redemption program for monthly shoot fees - the recover rate is not real high. Guess folks like their chip collections.

Yep. Searched high and low for quailty at a decent price, kept coming back to pokerchiplounge.com

Ordered a minimum batch of 300 ? for Clean Match awards. They arrived 1 month before the club was disolved. :(

Deuce: Gawd Awful is our Club President for ACSA and those chips are:

1st Pl. $3.00, 2nd Pl. $2.00, 3rd Pl $1.00. Aslo for clean match the Chip is worth $5.00. They all have our club logo on them.

Has 10% discount on back use code CG10.

ChipsAndGames.com (800)792-7872

contact me at: jgp3749@cox.net if need more info.

Jackrabbit Joe

Archived