SASS Wire Forum

Bill Clinton tells Democrats to respect gun rights

Six-Shot

Some polls say that the public supports proposals for increased gun control, Politico reports, but Clinton said emotions will rule when it comes to legislation on gun control.

And that is exactly what the democrats are depending on - emotionalism versus actual facts.

Their "feeeelings" as Michael Savage says. :)/>

Yeah "Nothing more than feelings".

I have a feeling that Hilary will be up againt michelle in the primary

They won't want to give up the continuous partying and vacationing we pay for. Those $100/pound kobe steaks he started off with four years ago had me pissed ever since.

Hillary is 65 She will not run. Michelle has too much baggage and I am not referring to he rear end.

I think that michelle is just as power hungary and nacisitic as her room mate?

65, thats young

how old was mc cain

reagon

oh well

only time will tell

As much as I'd like to disagree with Texas Jack Black, that's my take on the Hillary/Michelle angle. The Hildebeast is too old and she looks even older. As for Michelle, she's never run for so much as dog catcher so the Democratic Party will not support a run for the top office in the country by a neophyte. Obama, for all his short-comings as President was at least elected to both the Illinois State Senate and the US Senate prior to becoming President.

I read the article and, IMHO, Clinton is warning the Democrats to tread lightly "Before" the mid-term elections or risk losing the Senate and strengthening the Republican position in the House. If the party in power wins the mid-terms and keeps the Senate and takes the House, then Katy, Bar The Door!

DD

As much as I'd like to disagree with Texas Jack Black, that's my take on the Hillary/Michelle angle. The Hildebeast is too old and she looks even older. As for Michelle, she's never run for so much as dog catcher so the Democratic Party will not support a run for the top office in the country by a neophyte. Obama, for all his short-comings as President was at least elected to both the Illinois State Senate and the US Senate prior to becoming President.

I'd have to disagree....if anything, the DNC has turned the Democrat party into a 'brand' name....just like pro wrestling, events are sold out well in advance of who is on the bill....the DNC is all about the 'party'....and the Republicans, well, they're like going to see the Iron Sheik at the local community center....

Hillary has already fallen on the sword for Bengazi and her political fortunes IMHO are pretty much over. She'll probably get worked over pretty good when she testifies again in the coming weeks. Not that she would tell the truth but hopefully the Republicans can make some mud stick.

Hillary has already fallen on the sword for Bengazi and her political fortunes IMHO are pretty much over. She'll probably get worked over pretty good when she testifies again in the coming weeks. Not that she would tell the truth but hopefully the Republicans can make some mud stick.

she is a clinton during a dem hearing

geeeeese

she will get a pass, on the long run of things

oh well

You gotta know Joe Biteme thinks he is going to be the next pres! You know--- the guy that wrote the AWB the 1st time. Lord help us all if that happens! :angry: :angry:

Hillary shot her last bit of energy at State, where she accredited herself well, amazingly enough. I feared her as POTUS, because she IS smart and able, and I find her politics disgusting. She is tired and not well. Michelle is even less qualified than Barack. The Good news for the GOP is the DEMs have invested much in their current potus, leaving little in the way of a field. But the GOP better get their act together yesterday.....

IMHO the Republicans at this stage of the game have no idea who they are. They fully expected a Romney win and now are so downtrodden that it may take two more elections before they recover. It's a very scary thought, but they are in a sad state of disarray.

IMHO the Republicans at this stage of the game have no idea who they are. They fully expected a Romney win and now are so downtrodden that it may take two more elections before they recover. It's a very scary thought, but they are in a sad state of disarray.

That's because they are all mostly RINO's (i.e., McCain, McConnell, Boener, Christie) All they care about is fiscal issues to protect their bank accounts. The only hopefuls I see that can rescue the GOP and restore conservatism is Paul Ryan (who is/was a sportsman) or this "new guy" Cruz from Texas (unless he's also just another politician saying all the "right words").

. . . . and I should add Rand Paul.

Michelle is even less qualified than Barack. The Good news for the GOP is the DEMs have invested much in their current potus, leaving little in the way of a field. But the GOP better get their act together yesterday.....

I think that is what will make her the sleeper candidate

Dems have proven that they do not need qualified people, just vote getters

She will be able and ready too

Ride in on the wings, of under informed voters, just like her other half did not once but two times' now

History making ideal, that those voters would fall for again, two fold

Not only the first 100% black president, but

The first black woman president

The first wife of a past president, AS PRESIDENT

I can see and smell it in the lightly shifting breezes of life, from time to time

Just an idea to contemplate upon

but for some odd reason

we do not seem to support single issue voting

I say, good luck to us all

or get smart in a hurry wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Generally, I would agree with that observation. However, the 2nd Amendment is unique. A LOT of democrats have been pushed to the right lately. Most will accept some form of NICS check requirement, and possibly some restrictions on new mag capacities. Other than that? I doubt it. Most dem's I know are incensed over what has happened in NY State.

If Bill C. is right, then, we keep the talk up and the visibility on the incumbent elected officials that oppose, speak or take actions against the 2nd amendment. This will help un-elect them. In fact, perhaps they need to be regulary interviewed on Fox News to keep them looking dull. :)

That's because they are all mostly RINO's (i.e., McCain, McConnell, Boener, Christie) All they care about is fiscal issues to protect their bank accounts. The only hopefuls I see that can rescue the GOP and restore conservatism is Paul Ryan (who is/was a sportsman) or this "new guy" Cruz from Texas (unless he's also just another politician saying all the "right words").

. . . . and I should add Rand Paul.

BTT

Archived