SASS Wire Forum

So what do you guys and gals thunk?

If I wrote a letter to Sandy Klaz, and told him how good I have been all year, and asked him for a new

12 Gauge Beretta O/U Silver Pigeon I, with a 28 inch barrel, and full, modified and skeet choke tubes, would he bring it to me for Christmas?

Yeah, I didn't think so either. :blink:/>/>/>/>

I think that it is a perfectly normal and reasonable request...

...back several years ago; Santa brought me a Beretta O/U 686 Onyz, 28" field barrel, a complete of screw in chokes (read c, ic, m, im, skeet, f-, f, f+), full length inserts to make both barrels 20, 28, and .410, and a 30" sporting barrel. So, Santa was good to me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worse. I took lessons.

You still fishing up there? Must be kinda cold about now.

aye... snow up to me doodads... fishin done for the year. Hope you have a good holiday. I'll be down your way in April. Coffee?

aye... snow up to me doodads... fishin done for the year. Hope you have a good holiday. I'll be down your way in April. Coffee?

...as I live and breath, it's D. Deadshot!!!

...glad to see that you're still kickin'!!!

Hay there, D.D.!!

That's the good stuff you're handin' out. I'm guessin' its been aged ever bit o' 2-3 hours! :lol:

Welcome back! Where ya been, son?

...I guess DD stopped by, said hi, and iz gone again...

...probably playin' wit them thar snow bunnies... <_<

I figure that them clay birds fly in a straight line.

In a pig's eye, they do.

'Nuther thang, my dog wouldn't retrieve 'em. I tried to train him, but my old English pointer just sniffed at 'em, looked me straight in the eye, an' peed on 'em.

I been behavin' all year this year!! :rolleyes: Honest! :unsure: I wouldn't lie about a thing like that! :o

The fact that I behaved badly a time or two shouldn't enter into it!! :lol::lol:

It aint me... youse thinks it is, but it aint... I aint never been here... :blink:/>

...you kin say that agin!!!

I do...old is what YOU are! tongue.giftongue.gif

Naw........old is what ya tank yur are.

Got aholt of da little blue pill and after 3 hours or so, took holt of me own self, looked down at dat wife and said......."Damn .....I'm Good !" lol

Yur old........ya said you whar !

OK, TMI big time!!!! And I'm a lot younger than YOU are, shall we discuss the historical events that you remember but I don't or wasn't even born yet??????

Uh.......what's TMI ?

Yea.....let's do dat ! lol

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

OK, let's see....how about the Kennedy and King assassinations, Kent State, Woodstock, the moon landing....shall I go on? The earliest memories (and VERY vague ones at that) that I have of historic events are of the shootings at the 1972 Summer Olympics and the 1972 Rapid City flood. And I think the only reason I remember the flood is that my family was vacationing there at the time....thank goodness that campground was on a hill!

You remember woodstock?

No, but I think there's a pretty good chance Apache Hawk remembers it happening....(HE'S old enough to!!) I was still in diapers at the time!

Man, if you remember woodstock, you weren't there man. It was far out.

I grew up in Boulder in the 60s, I think I'm still stoned from the second hand smoke.

You folks in Colorado are taking advantage of us Warshatonians. Youse is gonna get in on all that

second hand Mary Jane smoke drifting your way.

Not sure that I understand all I know about that law. The electorate voted it in supposedly under the guise of getting tax money. Yeah right, like that is gonna happen.

Then they have not come out and given any instructions on who can LEGALLY GROW the stuff, how it is going to be distrubuted and there will be stiff punishment for those that grow it illegally. AND the feds say no no.

I think the folks that came up with this pearl started smoking the stuff before it was legal to do so. Or maybe it still ain't legal to do so. Oh, I don't know. I get so confused. :lol:/>

No, but I think there's a pretty good chance Apache Hawk remembers it happening....(HE'S old enough to!!) I was still in diapers at the time!

They knew about diapers at that time, Calico? Huh.

I figured as the OP, that as little thunking that comes out of the SALOON, that I might get an idear or three.

Fat chance of that.

I thunk I asked Sandy Klaus for a new O/U shotgun. :blink:

Archived