SASS Wire Forum

So what do you guys and gals thunk?

If I wrote a letter to Sandy Klaz, and told him how good I have been all year, and asked him for a new

12 Gauge Beretta O/U Silver Pigeon I, with a 28 inch barrel, and full, modified and skeet choke tubes, would he bring it to me for Christmas?

Yeah, I didn't think so either. :blink:/>/>/>

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skeets are the only thing we shoot that live in houses?

If I wrote a letter to Sandy Klaz, and told him how good I have been all year, and asked him for a new

12 Gauge Beretta O/U Silver Pigeon I, with a 28 inch barrel, and full, modified and skeet choke tubes, would he bring it to me for Christmas?

Yeah, I didn't think so either. :blink:/>/>/>/>

No one would get anything from him...he would have a coronary from laughing so hard! :lol:

Skeets are the only thing we shoot that live in houses?

I only selectively seek those from the low house.

No one would get anything from him...he would have a coronary from laughing so hard! :lol:/>

I wuz kinda thinking along those lines my own self, Joe.

BMC

due to your , contunied purvance of ELIXOR , ya AIN'T gettin nothing

ya might want to attempt a differant method to secure goodies

CB

Whaaaat? And give up such a lucrative business?

BMC

WAS ya to spike , the MILK and cookies , ya could have a chance at gettin somethin good

as of now , it is a chunk of COAL and a switch :blink:/>

CB :P/>

Well, I can see that Chickasaw Bill ain't Mr. Green Jeans. Coal is dirty and coal is out. Just because we have a lot of it, don't mean we need it. Yeah, right. As far as the switch goes, I would rather fight than switch.

Call me old fashioned and out of control. :rolleyes:

BMC, I don't know what you're drinking, but I wish you'd share! :D

I know I'll have one thing under the tree, cuz I ordered it my own self. Had to dig out all the change in the couch cushions to pay for it too!

Badger, try this approach instead:

Amend your wish to a 28ga instead... might appear a bit more modest and mebbe an elf might slip one into Sandy's bag...! :rolleyes:

BMC,

The elves have received your note and it is on it's way to the Big Guy. Ya know he needs to check his list twice to find out if ya been naughty or nice. I sent him a letter asking for a Browning BSS, any barrel length,any choke combo in 12GA. Who knows maybe we will new toys under the tree this year.

BMC,

The elves have received your note and it is on it's way to the Big Guy. Ya know he needs to check his list twice to find out if ya been naughty or nice. I sent him a letter asking for a Browning BSS, any barrel length,any choke combo in 12GA. Who knows maybe we will new toys under the tree this year.

YEAH!

:unsure:

And then again, maybe not. :huh:

Shucks heck e fire I got my Christmas present already.

Momma and me own self added the rum to the fruit cakes the other day.

Now I am looking for a good rum sauce to put on it when we open it up around Christmas.

Archived